WnSoft Forums

Publiceren voor MP4 [CLOSED]

Greet

Beste Igor, het probleem doet zich idd maar enkel bij mijn laatste project voor. Ik heb het geprobeerd met een nieuw eenvoudig project en dat werkt wel.

Ik heb verschillende bestandsformaten gebruikt, mss ligt het heilige? Maar alles geconverteerd naar bruikbare wordt toch gedachten ik...

Het publiceren naar exe bestand voor pc werkt wel.

Hi,

The most likely, the problem occurs with a certain audio file. Start a new test project and add the audio file which cause this problem in MP4 video output. If the problem is confirmed, send us this audio file via WeTransfer.com or Google Drive in a message through https://www.wnsoft.com/en/support/ (add a note: for Igor) or as a personal message on this forum.

Or you can send us the entire project in a ZIP archive. Use a command - Create backup in a ZIP from the main menu > File menu.

P.S. Please add English translations for your replies for other members. 

Ik weet niet welk audiobestand dit probleem veroorzaakt, vermits er 17 audiobestanden in het project zitten is dit moeilijk te achterhalen. 

I don't know which audio file is causing this problem, since there are 17 audio files in the project it's hard to figure out.

Shouldn't be, I often use both.

It could be a corrupt file, but if it plays in Preview then it should play in the MP4

Try making small projects with just 1 image & the music files 1 at a time.
See which plays & which doesn't

Jill

PS Also make sure you haven't muted a track

Hi Jill and Igor,

I finally solved it, thanks a lot for all the help! One music track turned out to be the culprit. I downloaded it from itunes though...I bought the same song from another album and now it works. This was the number: Babysitter-Boogie.m4a

Greet

Hi,

I'm glad that you solved this problem!

Can you send us the original audio file which caused that problem? We'll check it and probably a protection for this case will be added.

Upload to iCloud, Google Drive, or WeTransfer, and then send me a download link in a personal message.

Hi,

The project attached above is empty - no slides, no audio clips.

I noticed that it was saved in the old version 9.0.x. We don't support this version anymore, because version 9 was introduced almost 5 years ago. Sorry. Only critical bugs will be fixed.

New versions 10.0 and 10.5 include improved video and audio decoders and better compatibility with a wide range video and audio formats.

I recommend to upgrade to version 10.5. This version also includes many other improvements and new features. You can enable Light theme if you prefer classical design.

• Igor changed the title to Publiceren voor MP4 [CLOSED]