WnSoft Forums

Having Trouble Using This Product With My IMAC

IMAC

I am running a IMAC  (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015 using macOS Monterey with 4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 and 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3. Every time I start the PTE AV Studio up and attempt to access a picture from my computer the screen gives me an error message and goes back to the start-up window. I am truly frustrated because I don't know why this is happening and how to fix the problem. Can someone please help me figure this out.

Thx

Troubled IMAC 

I have a similar iMac running OS Monterey and have not had this problem.

What is the error message and what start-up window is displayed?

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)

Processor 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5

Memory8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Hi Stuart,

I apologize for this problem. Can you make a screenshot or photo from a screen in a JPEG and attach to your reply? I mean the error message.

Try to add another JPEG images from a local drive on your iMac. For example, a folder in a user's home folder. Or in Documents folder.
I recommend to create a new test folder and place several JPEG images. Then try to add these JPEGs to your project in PTE AV Studio.

Let me know about results.

P.S. I have iMac 21.5" Late 2015 at home with macOS 12 Monterey. No problem with adding images to a project.