WnSoft Forums

Transferring landing pages [SOLVED]

Mike2003

I have a simple AV which  has been created in PTE V11 (not that I think has any bearing on my problem) I also use Windows. It is a single landing page which has hotlinks to many AV's, the files ( a mix of mp4 and .exe) of which are in the same folder as the .pte and its .exe files.  Basically its so I can show a programme at my club and select AV's from the hotlinks. At the end of each AV it goes back to the landing page. It works on the PC I created it on. I transfer it to my laptop and it isn't working because the paths are different on my PC compared to my laptop. I edit the paths and solve this problem on the laptop. But I want to transfer the AV and the AV files to a 3rd PC - our club PC. Is there an easy way to do this so I don't have to edit the path names every time I transfer the landing page AV and the files to another PC,  especially as I don't have PTE on the 3rd PC? I am sure its extremely obvious and apologies if this has been answered elsewhere?

Hi Mike

For the Links to work on any PC you need to remove the Path Name & just leave the File Name in "Double Quotes"

So if you are trying to run "C:\My AVs\Show1.exe" then change it to "Show1.exe"

You then need to make sure that the Menu.exe (Landing Page) is in the same folder as all your shows.

Jill

Looks like Dave was replying at the same time as me

• Igor changed the title to Transferring landing pages [SOLVED]