WnSoft Forums

Shutting Down Suddenly [SOLVED]

JEB

I believe I am running Studio 11Pro (NOT a Beta Version).

I am experiencing problems with it shutting down unexpectedly from time to time (had to reduce save time down to 3 minutes).

I notice this was an issue during Beta stages but assumed it had been sorted.

Two questions.

1.            Is this still an issue?

2.            How can I be certain I am in fact running latest (launched) version as “About PTE” contradicts itself by stating “ PTE 11 Pro – Version 11.0 Beta 7”

Thanks

John

if it says Beta 7 then you are not running the latest.

Download direct from the WnSoft website & save the Download with a different name eg PTE11 V1

Then delete any icons from your Desktop or where ever you run it from, install the new version and check what it says.

Jill

9 hours ago, JEB said:

2.            How can I be certain I am in fact running latest (launched) version as “About PTE” contradicts itself by stating “ PTE 11 Pro – Version 11.0 Beta 7”

Thanks

John

Click on Help Menu and About PTE AV Studio and you will obtain a window as this one

Capture.PNG.5f739ae034895bbf5ce23932dd7de282.PNG

Igor Et Al,

That has sorted my issue regarding the correct version, thank you. Hopefully it has also sorted the closing down issue - time will tell. I like the new goodies that I have seen so far but, strangely, I am most excited with the ability to drag and drop objects in O&A. PTE just gets better and better.

Thanks

John

• Like 1

• Igor changed the title to Shutting Down Suddenly [SOLVED]