WnSoft Forums

problems with some fonts [SOLVED]

jienense

Thanks for the details.

Indeed the problem with these fonts occur on some other apps, too. For example,  I observe cropped text in WordPad (Microsoft) and in LibreOffce Writer.

However, we'll try to find a permanent solution.

There is a workaround for PTE AV Studio. Add an empty text line before and after your text line. It should help.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Igor said:

Add an empty text line before and after your text line

Thank you very much, sometimes the simplest is the most effective. (I hadn't thought about it), yes, they are Rare fonts in wrirter, it also happens, but depending on the font size It works well, but with what you said in PTE it is solved.

hoy-2.png

hoy.png

So far Reey seems to be working in PTE for Mac without extra lines and the other graphics apps I have tested on the Mac (Boxy and Art Text 4).

Tom

Reey.jpeg

On 4/15/2023 at 10:33 AM, jienense said:

I don't know if it's my problem, but I've found that depending on the fonts I use, they don't look complete, there is some way to enlarge the text frame so that the font can be seen in its entirety.

Hi,

Try a new version 11.0.3 Build 5:

https://files.wnsoft.com/test/pteavstudio-setup.exe

We improved support for these fonts. 

• Like 2

Interesting that Pixelmator Pro, a popular graphics editor for Macs did not work properly. Affinity Photo 2 and Logoist 4 had no problems with the font.

I emailed Pixelmator Pro support but I doubt it will be fixed as fast as it was in PTE.

Tom 

• Like 1

• Igor changed the title to problems with some fonts [SOLVED]