WnSoft Forums

Copyright Symbol

harbrimar

I'm trying to add a copyright symbol (letter C in a circle) using the add text function in 'Properties' to a slide.  I have tried the keyboard sequence ALT+0169 which doesn't work and tried other variations too.  There isn't a copyright symbol in the Text Vector symbols within PTE. I am using a PC with Logitech  MX Keys keyboard which is small and some keyboard features are doubled up. Can anyone help please?

2 hours ago, harbrimar said:

I'm trying to add a copyright symbol (letter C in a circle) using the add text function in 'Properties' to a slide.  I have tried the keyboard sequence ALT+0169 which doesn't work and tried other variations too.  There isn't a copyright symbol in the Text Vector symbols within PTE. I am using a PC with Logitech  MX Keys keyboard which is small and some keyboard features are doubled up. Can anyone help please?

Hi,

Try with activated NumLock key (when a green light indicator shown on the keyboard). Then press Alt + 0169. It should work for a copyright symbol and other symbols.

I see that in other apps it works even without NumLock key. We'll check the code, to consider this possibility.