Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for your feedback. I'll think about a new video that shows the interface and ease of use.

P.S. Just updated the video (a new YouTube link) - I forgot to include a video sample showing noise reduction.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi Igor,

When you first showed the PTE Video Optimiser, I asked if you would make it so it could change the "Shadows and Highlights" in a video like in Lightroom for photo's.  

You said it was a good idea and would consider it.  I really miss this feature for my videos, any timeframe when this would be done?

Thanks,

Bert

Posted
17 hours ago, Bert said:

When you first showed the PTE Video Optimiser, I asked if you would make it so it could change the "Shadows and Highlights" in a video like in Lightroom for photo's.  

You said it was a good idea and would consider it.  I really miss this feature for my videos, any timeframe when this would be done?

Hi Bert, we got a bit stuck with the algorithm, as it turned out to be a complex algorithm. I plan to return to this code soon. This filter also could be added for PTE. I'll write you.

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Malcolm,

The discount expired a long time ago, it was only if you bought it pre final release.

PTE already produces optimised file sizes, so running a MP4 created in PTE through Optimiser won't really reduce the file size. At least I don't think it would.

But if your MP4 has been created by another program, then it may reduce the size. But I think PTE would also.

This is my understanding, if Igor can say otherwise then I stand corrected.

Jill

  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...