WnSoft Forums

My first show with Pte5 beta 7

smithore

Hi, I'm new here,

I live in Bordeaux, in France.

Here is the link to my first show with Pte5 beta7, it's called "J'adore t'écrire", it's an illustration of a French song about Desire, Vulnerability and about the pleasure of writing to a woman.

A word is very important in this show, it's "erubescent" who means "turn red".

The link: J'adore t'écrire

Before using Pte, i was using Proshow, now with the new graphical engine of Pte, I'm very very pleased to use it, it's a fantastic program, only multiple sound track is missing.

best regards

Stéphane

Hey !!!! What a slidewhow! it's wonderfull! really very very good! I love it.

Congratulation Stéphane!

Hey! sounds like a "newbye" to PTE (and coming from Proshow) is able to build a great creative Slideshow (and not only a demo) with PTE 5 beta !

I can't even imagine what you can do with the "coming soon" release version.

Thank you for sharing your show with us, I think this is very good for PTE too.

Hope Igor appreciates.

Your show is better than any "demo" I ever seen. I like it.

Fantastic Stephane!

Congratulation.

Marco

Marcovelo is right, Stéphane! Really, you are an outstanding newbie! :D

I cannot abstain from congratulating you on your excellent "diaporama".

P.S. - I forgot... Bienvenue dans ce forum!

Hi, Stéphane,

Welcome to the Forum! And you brought along a great AV sequence, too!

I enjoyed two of your productions, "Les bagnes de Pouolo-Condore" and "Une soirée qui prend bien", last year when we hosted the SuperCircuit. "Les bagnes" placed 2nd in the Canadian leg of the competition. Congratulations on your high standing in the final overall SC results again this year!

I am glad you switched AV systems, as now we will get to see more of your work! :)

You are going to love PTE v.5!

If we can be of any help in some of the technical aspects of the program, don't hesitate to ask (it's obvious you don't need any help with the creative side of AV's! :) ) All the best!

Most excellent Stéphane! Thank you and welcome to the PTE forums and PicturesToExe.... in the release version there will be the feature of having background music as well as sound for each slide or continuous across the slides so in effect two sound tracks.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi, I'm new here,

Here is the link to my first show with Pte5 beta7, it's called "J'adore t'écrire", it's an illustration of a French song about Desire, Vulnerability and about the pleasure of writing to a woman.

Before using Pte, i was using Proshow, now with the new graphical engine of Pte, I'm very very pleased to use it, it's a fantastic program, only multiple sound track is missing.

best regards

Stéphane

Hi, I'm new here,

best regards

Stéphane

Bonjour Stéphane,

I would love to see your slideshow, but I have a problem: when I click on the exe file I get the message 'slide show not found'. The others haven't had that problem, so what have I done worng?

John

post-2267-1165319269_thumb.jpg

Sorry, the file was corrupted last night, it's ok now, i have uploaded the file again.

J'adore t'ecrire

Merci beaucoup, Stéphane,

The file I loaded this morning was 27MB, no wonder it didn't work!

Your sequence is without doubt the best I've ever seen — such imagination combined with excellent technique. I think I'll give up trying to do AV sequences as I'll never reach that standard.

John

Guest Techman1

Hello.

My download failed last night also. I successfully downloaded the presentation today and what a wonderful show it is. Excellent job! It was very creative and fun to watch. The music and the slides all worked perfectly together.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing this with us all.

Warmest regards,

Fred

Hi, I'm new here,

best regards

Stéphane

Stunning, breathtaking, sexy, moody, imaginative, creative, skilful, artistic and a joy to watch. I have never felt so moved and absorbed by such images before and I feel this work you have produced must be classed as a pure piece of art. Congratulations well done Stephane thanks for showing me such a creative piece of art.

Regards Paul

Hello Stéphane,

Really enjoyed your show, particularly liked the creativity and the humour.

It might be my pc video system, but I did notice some white 'breakthrough' at the top of the star scenes which you may need to have a look at, though it is a minor point which doesn't detract from the show.

great work!

:)

Thank You, yes I've noticed that too, on video projector, sometimes 1 or 2 pixels lines run over the borders of the main pictures, I need to zooming at 101% to correct it. I don't know why, because all my pictures have the same size.

Stéphane,

Excellent usage of new v5.00

Our congratulations!

Thank You, yes I've noticed that too, on video projector, sometimes 1 or 2 pixels lines run over the borders of the main pictures, I need to zooming at 101% to correct it. I don't know why, because all my pictures have the same size.

Thanks, we reproduced this situation and we will try to solve this problem. It happens because we operate with float point coordinates and sizes, but display has particular pixels and it's problem with rounding.

Dear Stéphane,

There are two ways to fix the problem you found:

1) First solution you already used (make image a little larger at this keypoint)

2) Use even numbers for width/height of an image. In your case it should be 1280x854 (instead of 1280x853)

And set "Cover" mode of the object. It will fully solve this problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Stéphane,

I watched your show a couple of weeks ago but I didn't take time to congratulate you for its immense quality.

It is so creative, really a piece of art, the effects are perfectly used.

One of the best slideshow I have ever seen, really.

A lot of poesy, it keeps a little bit mysterious, it's beautiful.

I have watched it several time since and the pleasure is always the same.

I liked a lot an other slideshow you made "une soirée qui prend bien" which was very creative too.

So, congratulations again for this new show. :)

PS: is it indiscrete to ask you what your job is and if it has a link with artistic creation ? :unsure:

Gerdi,

I just tried and the show is still avalaible.

It just seems that there is a download page now with a counter for each file avalaible.

For Stéphane's "My first show with Pte5 beta 7", go to Stéphane's website : http://www.bidouze.com, then select "diaporamas" and click on "adore ecrire free".

Or here is the direct link : http://s144573887.onlinehome.fr/compteurbide/go.php?id=22

Stéphane I think just show is so amazing that I would like to host it on my site.

Are you ok ?