WnSoft Forums

JPD "Jean-Pierre Dollangère"

Cèlou

“As you have it can be noticed “JPD” misses forum since more than one week now. Last week it unfortunately was victim of a pulmonary attack.

We did not want to alert everyone whereas its state was critical.”

JPD is an enthusiastic defender and tester of version 5 of PTE and it is I think completely normal that I warn about it near this Forum.

Cèlou

I would like to echo RayC's comments, this is really shocking news, I do hope that Jean-Pierre will have a speedy recovery, we need him back on this forum, providing us with inspiration and leading the way with his excellent slideshows and templates. My thoughts are with him, yes. God be with you Jean-Pierre.

So sorry to hear about this and we all wish Jean-Pierre a speedy and complete recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Please Cèlou, keep us informed on how he is feeling.

Lin & Sherry

"As you have it can be noticed "JPD" misses forum since more than one week now. Last week it unfortunately was victim of a pulmonary attack.

We did not want to alert everyone whereas its state was critical."

JPD is an enthusiastic defender and tester of version 5 of PTE and it is I think completely normal that I warn about it near this Forum.

Cèlou

Jean-Pierre,

I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. I wish you well and hope that you make a speedy recovery. If you respond to your treatment as quickly as you do to requests for help on the forum you will soon be fit again.

Best wishes Peter

Some news fresh and reassuring concerning JPD.

With the last news, it left the service reanimation and was allowed in cardiology.

It would seem that he left the phase criticizes and take again all gently PIXELS of the animal.

Even if that were not one, it made us nevertheless funny joke for April 1.

Courage, Jean-Pierre and hold the end good.

So sorry to hear your bad news Jean-Pierre and I hope you will make a very quick and full recovery and return to us again soon.

You are greatly missed.

Take care and listen to all the advice of your doctors.

Thanks to Cèlou for giving us all the latest news.

With love and very best wishes

Maureen

Jean-Pierre,

So sorry to hear of your problem, may your God help you for a speedy recovery to full health.

I join with our fellow members in saying tihs Forum won't be the same untill you are once again logged on and are in top form.

Tom.

After 3 weeks of hospital of which 8 days of coma, I am again among mine, tired, certainly but alive. I thank all of you for your wishes and hope come back on this forum as I did before but I must rest for some times.

JPD - Glad to hear of your recovery.

We all look forward to seeing your views and comments, and shows, again on the forum but please take things easy for a while and only make your return when you feel up to it.

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Please rest and recover - we miss you greatly on the forum but your health and well being are all that's important at this time. We will look forward to the days ahead when you have completely recovered - until then find time to enjoy some fine French wine and relax and enjoy the beauties of nature.

Best regards,

Lin

After 3 weeks of hospital of which 8 days of coma, I am again among mine, tired, certainly but alive. I thank all of you for your wishes and hope come back on this forum as I did before but I must rest for some times.

Hi, Jean-Pierre,

It's so good to hear from you again at last - sounds like you had a really close call! So, now I hope you will be able to get lots of rest and take care of yourself until you gain your strength back. And, I hope you will be able to participate here on the Forum again soon. All the best! :)

Guest Techman1

JP,

I wish you well as you recover. Take time to fully recover yourself! We'll miss you here, but by the time you return fully maybe we'll have a new Beta ready for you to test.

Take care of yourself Jean-Pierre!

Warmest regards,

Fred

Hi JPD

Sure is great to hear from you and for you to pop in and give us an update.

As you are aware this is a family type community forum. The care and well being of fellow members are very much a concern to us.

Take things slowly, your health is of first importance.

Get well soon.

Best wishes.

Thanks to everybody, I will probably obliged to rest because I haven't yet recover all my possibilities, my brain is very slow because of hard medicines I took when I was in coma, I think it will need a month before I am as before.

I'll be patient :-)