WnSoft Forums

"Carousel" Demo on Beechbrook by TheDom

ADB

Dom

Just checked out your "Carousel" demo on Beechbrook...... VERY impressive. Not only is the Carousel effect very polished but your menu looks almost like you could reach out and touch it!

You are very talented

Cheers

Andrew

Dom, this is excellent!

Your templates are each very interesting and pleasant to view. I find your presentation templates very nice for presenting nice photos that don't necessarily fit together as a "story." I look forward to trying this Carousel for displaying photos for the photo's sake.

Thank you for such inspiring and useful work you share.

Thanks my friends!

It's always difficult to know what people like.

My previous template (camera effect) seems to have no interest.

Glad you like this new one. :)

I just uploaded a new version of the template to be used with landscape and/or portrait pictures.

And I added some explanations to use it and some tips...

http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=201

Stevie,

Thank you for your comment because I like it a lot too but I thought I was the only one. :lol:

Somebody (no signature) posted a comment on my site about the Carousel Template :

My only feeling is that for me, it seems a bit more natural for the rotation to be clockwise and not anti-clockwise, but I can't explain why!!

Actually, now that he mentionned it, I think he's right about clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation. :unsure:

That's why I included in the archive an other template for clockwise rotation (v1.1). :P

Link unchanged.

Dominique,

We like your Camera effect demo, I shown it to our team.

I download and watch all slide shows I can find.

When we see such wonderful works we want make PicturesToExe better and add new features.

Hi Dom,

I would like to add my congratulations. The Carousel and the Camera effect are both fascinating examples of what can be done with PTE. The pictures are also rather fine. I like the effect of the coming into focus with the carousel - a very nice touch.

Thanks for sharing another great template.

Kind Regards

Peter

Dominique,

In the next beta 14 we'll add new option "Loop this slide" and your slide show with first slide as menu will work more logically as animated menu on DVD disc.

Beta 14 will be probably tomorrow.

Also please re-create this slide show with latest beta 13A - it will fix a problem with too quick appearing of second slide.

In the next beta 14 we'll add new option "Loop this slide" and your slide show with first slide as menu will work more logically as animated menu on DVD disc.

Beta 14 will be probably tomorrow.

Hehehe, bravo !

Also please re-create this slide show with latest beta 13A - it will fix a problem with too quick appearing of second slide.

I just tried, the difference is really amazing !!!

Congratulations. :)