WnSoft Forums

Another new show

Barry Beckham

Barry I always download your shows with the anticipation of a very good A-V and this time as usual I was not disappointed. This show went beyond your always high standard and in fact I would say this is one of your best.

Beautiful images, well handled with the arty effects and occasional B&W and inferred effect, not overdone, just right. A good choice of music, timing and length of show spot-on.

Only a small thing but I must agree with Bernard, the images appeared a little small on my screen.

Thanks Barry and Carol for posting. :)

Bernard and John

The size was intentional of course as I wanted the shows to display perfectly on my 1024*768 projector when I do a demo. I also wanted to retain the format from my camera and I don't like to see slide shows that are edge to edge either side, but have a gap top and bottom.

AV is all about presentation and I like to see a gap all around if there is to be one at all.

You will know that to fill the PC screen my carefully composed images would have to have a chunk cut off either side.

Regards

I must say that this was superb and I will be saving it my"Others shows" file.

I watched your balloon show and said that was great.But this is far greater.

If I ever reach half the standard that you do I will be very pleased with myself.

All the Best

Neil

Dom

Thank you for the comments. I am trying to push my own boundaries a bit and there is probably more work in that sequence than anyone would imagine.

Every image has been worked through 16 bit raw and many trials and changes to get something that I can view again and again without wanting to change anything else. At least thats how I feel today :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I posted a couple of first draft shows a few weeks ago and then my PC died a sad death.

I have just got back the access to the final versions and have posted them on my web site.

There is little change to the Ireland show, but quite a bit to the balloons if anyone is interested.

They are the top 2 on the page below

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/freestuffdigslidesw.htm