WnSoft Forums

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Guest guru

I don't know how many forum members remember the old "guru" of the times of 2, 3 and 4 PTE versions.

Unfortunately, while Igor was releasing the last 5.0 beta versions, I had serious surgical operations, that totally stop all my activities.

My attachment to PTE remains surely unchanged, but even if I hope I will be better next year, I see that several new (and old) members are much more useful to others than I can be now.

So you'll still see my name in forum, but not as often as in the past.

For now, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!

Guido,

Merry Christmas to you and your family! May God bless you with strong recovery, and lots of good "usefulness" in the future :) We need you.

I remember you from w=a=y back. Maybe about 1999 or 1899 or 1799, I forget which. Anyway, I discovered PTE and wasn't so sure if I should buy it or something called "Carousel" which also had lovely smooth transitions, high quality images and music. PTE didn't have music capability then, if I recall rightly. Anyway, I waited awhile and pretty soon PTE added music capability and I liked it overall much better. As long as I can remember you were one of the great "guru's " of PTE.

jk

Guido,

It was so nice to once again see a post from you in this forum. And I wish you and yours Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well!

I hope that the New Year brings you a speedy recovery and good health. We have missed you and I look forward to your postings again! Welcome back.

And I wish all other forum members who celebrate it, a Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year to All. I wish Igor and the team a wonderful holiday and prosperous New Year also -- they certainly deserve it for all of their hard work!

Hi Guido,

So sorry to hear about your medical issues and we all wish you a speedy and complete recovery. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family and the best for the coming New Year!!

Best regards,

Lin

I don't know how many forum members remember the old "guru" of the times of 2, 3 and 4 PTE versions.

Unfortunately, while Igor was releasing the last 5.0 beta versions, I had serious surgical operations, that totally stop all my activities.

My attachment to PTE remains surely unchanged, but even if I hope I will be better next year, I see that several new (and old) members are much more useful to others than I can be now.

So you'll still see my name in forum, but not as often as in the past.

For now, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!

Merry Christmas, Guido

Good to hear from you !!!

Time just seems to fly-by these days. The PTE versions just continue to get newer ... and we just continue to get older. <_<

Hope you feel and get better soon.

And to All ...

Enjoy the holidays ... Merry Christmas to You and Yours !

Guido,

It's nice to hear from you again - hope your medical problems are resolved at last and that you are once again able to enjoy experimenting and creating with PTE. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too! :)