WnSoft Forums

I am still living...

Guest guru

Here I am! Hi to all!

Above all, thanks to all forum members who wrote e-mail to me asking why I was absent from forum for so much time.

I come back to "our" forum after a period of very hard work, and few days of vacation (hope you'll forgive me for this!...).

But I won't answer (like I did in the past) any questions posted in forum, above all because I would like to make at last some "serious" shows with PTE ("serious" means to me a show not ordered by someone, but created by my own free-will), but also because I've seen there are now several members able to reply to almost any technical questions even better than I could. So I can rest a little...

But I will be always here for any need of any members, or specific questions about sound, photo technics, dpi (!), and technical problems in general.

So long!

I would like to make at last some "serious" shows with PTE ("serious" means to me a show not ordered by someone, but created by my own free-will),

Greetings Guido! There are, I am sure, thousands and thousands out here who welcome you back.

Now I am just one fan who is looking forward to once again seeing some photography of yours - presuming a serious show of your own free will - is one you will be able to share with us.

Welcome back, Guido! Good to hear from you - I was beginning to wonder if it was something someone said! ;)

Hope you have a good "sabbatical"! We will be sure to call on you, though, if we get stuck on something technical. You are still the "guru"!!!

And, good luck with the show production - you have some great new features in PTE now to use for it. Looking forward to the final masterpiece! :)

Guido:

I was wondering where you have been ! Glad you are back and will now be able to do something for yourself !!! (which we hope you will share with the rest of us !

Guido,

Glad to hear all is well with you ... I too was becoming a bit concerned of the recent absence of your wise and valuable guidance .

About time you decided to devote some time to enjoy PTE for your own personal creations. :)

So I can rest a little...
... huummm ... a creative mind never rests. ;)

Take care my good friend.