WnSoft Forums

Swap 3D Demo

Igor

Looks fantastic and very professional.

Can't also wait to get the new version in my hand.

Especially the new mask function is very important for me.

But I can wait, because I know, Igor and his team do their best.

With best regards

Andreas

Igor,

You and your team are marvels, what next, if this is a taster what has Beta 1 in store for us?.

All that remains is for you to take our photographs for us.

Once again ...well done.

Tom.

PS. When are we going to see some of your Scotish Highland pictures??

Thanks for your responses!

By the way, I've announced far not all the most interesting features of v5.6

Ken,

I didn't try to make a DVD with effect because we just wrote it. But it should work, of course.

Peter,

Is it with music?.. Really. I've forgot to remove it when I took images from my previous slideshow.

Chet Atkins. "Ave Maria".

Tom,

When are we going to see some of your Scotish Highland pictures??
Probably after beta of v5.6

When I run this there is no music. But when it gets to the image with the pink and white building in the background it stops and my PC no longer responds to anything (esacpe, alt-tab, ctrl-alt-delete) and I have to turn off my PC.

I think others have reported something similar on the forum but this is the first time this has happened for me - the previous 5.6 beta demo runs fine.

When I run this there is no music. But when it gets to the image with the pink and white building in the background it stops and my PC no longer responds to anything (esacpe, alt-tab, ctrl-alt-delete) and I have to turn off my PC.

I think others have reported something similar on the forum but this is the first time this has happened for me - the previous 5.6 beta demo runs fine.

Since I posted this I have been working with WnSoft to diagnose the problem. I just emailed my latest test results to Igor and I am happy to report that we are close to figuring out what the problem is. I would like to ask all forum members to download and run this demo and report any problems on this thread.

Thanks,

Ray

Since I posted this I have been working with WnSoft to diagnose the problem. I just emailed my latest test results to Igor and I am happy to report that we are close to figuring out what the problem is. I would like to ask all forum members to download and run this demo and report any problems on this thread.

Thanks,

Ray

Worked just fine for me on my Laptop. RayC

Worked just fine for me on my Laptop. RayC

Do you have any firewall software installed on your laptop?

Ray has found that this problem happens when Commodo firewall is working. Difficult to say - is it our bug or Commodo's. We wanted correctly process pressing of Win+M key in fullscreen slideshow created with future v5.6 (minimizing all windows), but it seems that Commodo doesn't like this method and stops normal work of slideshow. So we have to find another variant for Beta 1 of v5.6.

No problem with v5.5 or with earlier versions.

Thanks, Ray!