WnSoft Forums

Wnsoft photo Remover Worm

kosheyar

Hi igor

When i am amusing to work with pte , suddenly a windows message is appeared and told :

This is wnsft photo Remover ! All your photoes in this computer is removed

Happy New year to you !This virus disable regedit.exe and folderoption too. please help me .

when i go to per drive , All photoes on this drive suddenly removed ,without going to Recyclebin .

please hellp me.Your product is produced automatically this kind of Virus ! :angry:

This kind of virus only remove jpeg and bmp formats , but it can't remove gif or swf and ...

Now i go to any drive and all photoes in this drive removed again :( Igor what do you with me :angry:

Hi Abdol,

I haven't a clue what is happening with your computer, but it's not coming from Wnsoft or from PTE. Nothing in the Wnsoft code has any virus and nothing in the PTE code will remove your photos or affect the operation of your registery.

Run a good virus detector and see what it finds. Whatever it is, it didn't come from PicturesToExe or from Wnsoft.

Best regards and good luck recovering your photos,

Lin

AbdolReza,

Why you thought it was PicturesToExe or another WnSoft's product? Did you really see text "wnsft photo Remover"?

If it really happened on your PC, I don't believe that it somehow related with PicturesToExe, because I'm author of this program and there is NO "wnsft photo removeres" in PicturesToExe and of course NO viruses.

The only possible way to delete images in PicturesToExe: manual selection of images in File list then calling popup menu, choosing "Explorer" and then "Delete". Even if you did it all quite accidentally your images can be easily recovered from Recycle Bin.

AbdolReza,

Why you thought it was PicturesToExe or another WnSoft's product? Did you really see text "wnsft photo Remover"?

If it really happened on your PC, I don't believe that it somehow related with PicturesToExe, because I'm author of this program and there is NO "wnsft photo removeres" in PicturesToExe and of course NO viruses.

The only possible way to delete images in PicturesToExe: manual selection of images in File list then calling popup menu, choosing "Explorer" and then "Delete". Even if you did it all quite accidentally your images can be easily recovered from Recycle Bin.

Now I should go to library to research it,afterwards I 'll clarify it completely .

bye now .

AbdolReza,

When i am amusing to work with pte , suddenly a windows message is appeared and told :

This is wnsft photo Remover !

Virus is a alarming signal to many users here ... especially when it may be mistakenly associated with PTE.

Did your PC actually say it was a virus while working in PTE program or running a PTE compiled exe ?

Were you trying some unorthodox way to run some command parameter or string function thru PTE's run exteral file function ? I remember earlier postings you wanted so desperately to run command parameters.

unfortunately I lost about 18000 pictures with bmp&jpeg formats forever :(

This kind of virus remove all bmp&jpeg formats pics from user's computer .

I detect this virus , if igor allows me i put it here for you for download .

Igor Do you allow me to put this virus in here for download ?

This kind of virus remove all photoes without restoring it by RecycleBin

DID YOU report the information to

Kaspersky Anti-Virus

did you run the latest ms update including the

Microsoft® Windows® Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830)

Brief Description

This tool checks your computer for infection by specific, prevalent malicious software (including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom) and helps to remove the infection if it is found. Microsoft will release an updated version of this tool on the second Tuesday of each month.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

ken

DID YOU report the information to

Kaspersky Anti-Virus

did you run the latest ms update including the

Microsoft® Windows® Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830)

ken

O.k My system is WinXpSp3 Final Updates With AutoMatic updates , i before had gotten Microsoft® Windows® Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) , Infact i must to sat it is nonsense ,because of very weak !!It was checked by scan but no detect any virus

Abdol,

Do not panic. Unless this virus writes over each and every jpg and bmp with some other code (highly unlikely) they are not gone forever, simply "erased" without going through the Windows recycle process. They can then be recovered if you do not write anything else to your drive. Files "erased" just have the first character of the file name changed and the space the file occupies allocated for writing. The actual code creating the bmp or jpg is still there. Even a format with today's Windows operating system is non-destructive.

The first thing you must do is find and remove the virus code, then any good data recovery software should be able to find and recover all your jpg and bmp images. It is "very" important that you do not write to the infected drive other than to remove the infection.

Best regards,

Lin

unfortunately I lost about 18000 pictures with bmp&jpeg formats forever :(

This kind of virus remove all bmp&jpeg formats pics from user's computer .

I detect this virus , if igor allows me i put it here for you for download .

Igor Do you allow me to put this virus in here for download ?

This kind of virus remove all photoes without restoring it by RecycleBin

I can detect this virus by myself , it is systemm.exe that exists in "WinDrive:\system32"

I detect in by msconfig , I remved it by Unlocker , NEXT I can enter to folders without removing their photoes ,

but i think i lost all that 18000 photoes , because of i go and try folowing recover tools but nothing of them can't restore my photoes :

Recover My Files

FileRescue.Professional

MultiStage Recovery Professional

EASY PHOTO RECOVER

UNDELLETE FILES OMITTION

I lost my photoes forever .... :(

No problem i don't mind nothing at all , i think it was jesus'present, in new year , Because of : my photoes were nudist photoes !

Be kind; life's too short to be angry :unsure:

Abdol,

You may try to download "File Recovery, Version 4.0" from "www.pcinspector.de".

Regards,

Xaver

I get it by hacking pctools.com but it doesn't work in winXPSp3 !?for more information i upload it Error message :

Ofcourse it was final version that is File Recover V.7.0.0.38

post-6430-1231105302_thumb.jpg

..Of course it was final version that is File Recover V.7.0.0.38..

Abdol,

I'm talking about a completely different product (PC INSPECTOR File Recovery). You should perhaps install the recovery software on some other PC and then mount the corrupted hard disk.

Regards,

Xaver