WnSoft Forums

'All in a Winter's Day'

Lakelandlass

I have submitted a new presentation 'All in a Winter's Day' to www.beechbrookcottage.com

Nothing fancy, just plain and simple. Comments/critiques welcome.

"...just plain and simple" and BEAUTIFUL! Very nice pictures -- like looking at a calendar full of photographic surprises. The music worked well also. It just goes to show me that when the pictures are great, the fancy stuff is unnecessary.

Thanks for sharing.

Dave

I really love the photography, great photographs of such a beatiful area. Once again the quality of the photographs says everything, in my eyes your sequence is unspoilt by fancy elements, thanks for sharing

ralph.

Maureen

Just about perfect and in my view. This show sums up for me what AV is all about, the photographic quality and most of all interesting dramatic images too, then matched with the right music. Presented beautifully too.

Someone said when the pictures are great, the fancy stuff is unnecessary.

When the pictures are NOT great all the fancy stuff in the world doesn't improve the show one bit.

Great sequence that you should be proud of.

Maureen

Just about perfect and in my view. This show sums up for me what AV is all about, the photographic quality and most of all interesting dramatic images too, then matched with the right music. Presented beautifully too.

Someone said when the pictures are great, the fancy stuff is unnecessary.

When the pictures are NOT great all the fancy stuff in the world doesn't improve the show one bit.

Great sequence that you should be proud of.

Barry - thank you so much for that and for taking the trouble to look. I have kept so many of your a/v shows and try to follow your advice. High praise indeed. Again, thank you.

Maureen

• 1 month later...

Maureen,

I assume it's the lake district? The photography is excellent, with many examples of lines, curves, layers, depth and shadows - just lovely to behold. There is some noise in the huntsman and the hounds, but that would be nit-picking...

Wonderful work, well done. (I liked this so much I ran it twice and I have copied it in order to show it to the AV folk at my CC.)

Maureen,

I assume it's the lake district? The photography is excellent, with many examples of lines, curves, layers, depth and shadows - just lovely to behold. There is some noise in the huntsman and the hounds, but that would be nit-picking...

Wonderful work, well done. (I liked this so much I ran it twice and I have copied it in order to show it to the AV folk at my CC.)

Thanks, Mark, good of you to take the trouble.

M