All Activity
- Today
-
It is much better to do this manually so that the Slides fit the Tempo of the Music. In Timeline View, you will see that each Slide has a grey bar above it. This is the duration of the Transition. The White portion is the static Time on Screen. By looking at the Waveform you can see the peaks & troughs of the Music. Just drag each Slide to correspond by clicking on the thumbnail & adjust the Transition Duration to fit the images by dragging the edge of the Grey bar to lengthen or shorten the Transition. This will give a much better & more pleasing result than any automation could. And you could also adjust the length of the Music if it is too long or short. Jill
-
Hi How can I easily fit my slideshow to music, without making all the slides the same length? For example, I have a slideshow that is 10 mins 15 sec in length with say 150 slides. 120 of the slides, each containing one image, are 3secs each, and 30 slides (with multiple images) of 8.5secs each. My music track is exactly 10mins in length... ie 15sec too short for the slideshow. If I use Fit to Music - it makes ALL the slides exactly 4sec - this means the single images now show too slow and the multiple images too quickly. What should happen is that each slide should be reduced proportionally, eg the shorter slides reduced to 2.94s and the longer slides to 8.24s The above is a very much simplified example - in reality my slide shows have short slides, medium length slides, long length and very long length slides in them and the total length is often well over 10mins. Prior to moving to PTE AV I used an old version of Proshow Producer, which did the proportional fit to music with a single click and which I used on almost every slideshow I produced. How can I achieve the same with PTE AV? Thanks Ian.
- Yesterday
-
Thank you Jill. That is what I wanted. I never thought of using Pan Z Rosemary
-
I am very grateful for the PSD support—it is really important to me, as I often have to mock up items like newspapers in the program. It solves so many problems at once! I’ve tested this feature, and it works!
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
If you mean you want the movement to appear as though it is going into the picture then you need to use Pan Z. Jill
-
Hi, We've added experimental support for images in PSD format. It works only for PSD files saved with the "Maximize Compatibility" option (enabled by default in Photoshop), which includes the merged layer. Try the new v12.0.5 Beta: https://www.pteavstudio.com/forums/topic/56408-pte-1205-beta/ Please check this Beta with your PSD files and let me know if they are all supported in PTE AV Studio now. Would it be disappointing if some PSD files failed to display (PSD images saved without the "Maximize Compatibility" option)? Should we keep this experimental feature in the final code of V12? We still recommend to use JPEG format as the best choice - it offers an optimal file size, very good quality, and fast loading, especially for high-resolution images.
- 1 reply
-
- 2
-
-
-
Hi, PTE AV Studio 12.0.5 Beta is available: Added support for images in PSD format. Only for PSD files saved with the "Maximize Compatibility" option (enabled by default), which includes the merged layer. Added support for videos in the MXF file container. Fixed an issue where TIFF images used as decorations were not displayed correctly in slide styles. Fixed an issue on macOS where Arabic letters in text objects overlapped each other. Download for PC: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/pteavstudio-setup.exe Download for Mac: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/PTE-AV-Studio.dmg Player for Mac: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/PTE-AV-Player.dmg The About window shows v12.0.5 Build 2 (Build 1 on Mac)
-
- 1
-
- Last week
-
Rosemary A started following 4K Floral Transitions and forward movement slide style
-
Hi, can someone tell me how to make a slide style to simulate forward movement please. I have managed left to right movement or right to left but not straight ahead as in a vehicle moving forward. I hope this makes sense! Thanks, Rosemary
-
Thank you. These are great and very useful, Rosemary
-
Hi Igor, I've tested the new version, and it works correctly with the TIFF files in the styles. Thanks.
-
Hi, Try the new version 12.0.5 Build 1: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/pteavstudio-setup.exe Now it works correctly with TIFF images in slide styles.
-
SoCu started following 4K Floral Transitions
-
Hello, I’m sharing these 15 styles with you; I hope you like them. They are for creating slides with text, images, or both, with the option to change the background. https://www.mediafire.com/file/h5pvsstzbo9mxv4/4K_Floral_Styles.rar/file
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Enhance Your Videos with PTE Video Optimiser (YouTube)
jkb replied to Igor's topic in PTE Video Optimiser
Malcolm, The discount expired a long time ago, it was only if you bought it pre final release. PTE already produces optimised file sizes, so running a MP4 created in PTE through Optimiser won't really reduce the file size. At least I don't think it would. But if your MP4 has been created by another program, then it may reduce the size. But I think PTE would also. This is my understanding, if Igor can say otherwise then I stand corrected. Jill -
Enhance Your Videos with PTE Video Optimiser (YouTube)
AVMalcolm replied to Igor's topic in PTE Video Optimiser
Hi Igor, Mark Allen has just told me that PTE Video Optimiser can dramatically reduce the file size of MP4s so I'd like to try it. I thought there was a discount code. Has that expired? Malcolm -
I have been using ChatGPT for photo enlargements. I also have Topaz Photo AI 3 (old version), but I think ChatGPT does a better job from my limited testing. AI seems to be everywhere now. Original image with prompt "enlarge this image 4 times and improve quality" https://cleanshot.com/share/xFfSPhYt ChatGPT 4x results with description "Seagull Gliding Over Sparkling Blue Ocean" https://cleanshot.com/share/NCTtdGk5
-
Yes, it' a common issue for all TIFF files included in a slide style or CT resources. TIFF decoder incorrectly handles the "{" character in the file path. We have already fixed this bug, and the solution is very simple and reliable - just one line of code. I'll publish the new version on Monday.
-
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that function when creating the style; it's really good to know.
-
Good morning, Igor. I wanted to thank you for all the trouble you've taken and for your assistance. However, I don't think the issue is limited to that specific TIFF file; I downloaded two TIFF files from the internet and created a simple style (Zoom only) for each image, yet the problem persists when applying the style. I believe the issue lies in the process of applying the style to TIFF images—there seems to be an error.
-
Even modern cameras with Animal detect features have these problems. I use AI but in a paid appliciation - Topaz Photo. It has now gone to a subscription type application but I have had it since the start. It also has a un upsize application as AI edited images are generally a lower resolution. For me it is a worthwhile inventment to upgrade regularly. If you are interested, have a look here - https://www.topazlabs.com/topaz-photo?srsltid=AU7gw4Xfkq6viLMGx2BZyOjtE18_1-MjfCziRU7qcXV5Q8BoJHJXlYS7
-
I've fixed the issue with this TIFF image. I'll send you the new version on Monday.
-
AI like ChatGPT can recover much more detail. After AI identifies the subject (or you describe it), then it can add more detail to the feathers because it knows what a Night Heron looks like. You can use a budget low resolution camera and get good results by enhancing with AI. AI masking, sky replacement, resizing, and noise reduction is common in most photo editors today. I almost always use AI to help identify new birds I have never seen before.
-
Hi, Good idea. Technically, everything is ready to notify V11 users about the release of the new version 12.0 via this function. However, it is currently configured to display the notification to all V11 users simultaneously (upon program startup). I planned to enable this message a bit later so that the rollout of version 12.0 would happen gradually. You’ve given me an idea - to separate the automatic notification and the notification shown during a manual check. I will implement this for a future version. In any case, there is also our website https://www.wnsoft.com/ and AI chatbots are already aware of the latest version of the program
-
davegee started following User-defined caption styles
-
Have you investigated STYLES? You can create a series of styles based on your needs and if a new combination occurs, create a Style from it. The only thing to remember about Styles is that they are not cumulative.I Templates are another option. A couple of examples of what you need would help. DG
-
pan054 joined the community
-
Hi, I'm a beginning PTE AV Studio Pro user, but an experienced slideshow developer. The PTE AV Studio Pro is a very complete and feature-rich app, but the one thing I really miss is the option to define caption styles. I often use 3 or four such as Title, Caption, Date, scientific name. A 150 slides 'show' is not uncommon and it is a lot of work to keep changing the various captions per page manually. The offered 'copy and paste' suggestion only really covers one style and is not very practical as many other things will be using the clipboard, thus erasing the definition. My question is wheter others have the same needs and if somebody has found a way to make this easier?