-
Posts
2,323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by thedom
-
Thanks Mary. Works for me too ! ;-) My website was hacked about one month ago. It was not accessible for a week but it's up and running again for 3 weeks now. Unless there is an other attack those days...
-
[Click the image to watch the video on Vimeo] After Paris in April 2012, this is my second marathon. It was the 30th of september. I went to Berlin with my biggest fan, muy daughter Abigail. She gave me the courage to beat my best performance and to finish the 42.195km in exactly 3:08'33'' (more than 13' less than my performance for the Paris Marathon). This video is a mix of videos I found on the internet and photos and videos of my own race. This is the first time I use videos with PicturesToExe... and I love to work with this media.
-
Great job!!!! I didn't try it yet but it looks amazing!! That's exactly what I wish for many years, since the v5 release! Thank you very much for your work. I Will let u Know what i think later... :-)
-
Thanks John! It plays fine with sound on my Mac. What is your configuration please (hardware and software) ? Thank you.
-
Lin, here is the PTE Project. Thank you for your help :-) Test-MacEXE_Mar25-2012_11-16-49.zip
-
Thank you Chris. CAN you hear the music ?
-
Good idea, thank you very much Lin! I am not home right now but I will send the project to you in the afternoon (in about 10 hours)
-
I CAN lauch Win7-Slideshow. I CAN NOT launch Mac-Slideshow. BUT I try again to launch the Mac-Slideshow I posted above and now... it runs! But I have no music. Could you please tell me if you do have music... or not ? Thanks.
-
Hello, I discover this topic only today. Nice work Dave, I like it. Here is my little contribution to this project. I added a simple tip to the existing project to show the text front and back side. I hope you don't mind. The PTE project, the exe for Pc and the exe for Mac are included in the archive. Le Monde-Dom_Mar23-2012_10-58-15.zip
-
Really ?!? Hmmmm, strange. Thank you for letting me know.
-
You warned us, I didn't understand a single word! lol But it looks really great on the (new) iPad, perfectly smooth. Perfect use of animation in my opinion, slide transitions not too long. Really really nice work. I guess the other members of your camera club will enjoy it. I liked it. Thank you very much for sharing :-)
-
Oops, sorry. File added diretly within the post. Thanks :-)
-
Here is the file. It's an exe with text, picture and sound. Please run the exe for Mac and tell me if it works for you. Thanks :-) Test-MacEXE.zip
-
Thank you for your replies. I was not home for 2 days but as suggested, I will upload a mac-executable in zip format tonight. Have a good day :-)
-
Hello, I purchased a MacBook pro (last year model). I installed iOS X Lion. I installed on my Mac the software "Parallels Desktop" to run a Windows 7 virtual machine. I can run PTE. I can make .EXE files and run them on the Windows 7 VM. I can make executables for Mac. But when I copy them on my Mac Desktop and try to launch them, nothing happens Any idea what could be the problem ? Thank you for your help. PS : I can run on my Mac executables made by others PTE users (bbdigital by example).
-
Actually, it reminds me an old request of the french touch (JPD. And Jean-Cyprien ?) asking for the ability to change the point of view (move it off the center of the screen as it is now). It's certainly not a priority because it's a very advanced feature for 3D software that only a very few users would need. But I would be curious to know what you think about this feature Igor and if it's in your plan for a future version... Thanks.
-
I was so wrong! It is very useful already as it is. You can move all keypoints of an object in a single manipulation. It's definitely a time saver! Thanks Wnsoft!
-
Lin, I am impressed by your dedication for PTE. Congratulations!
-
Yes, no problem for me either if I ADD an other image. But I think you will have the bug too if you REPLACE the existing image with an other landscape image using the folder icon...* Thanks Xaver, I hope it will help Wnsoft to find and solve the problem.
-
Thanks Lin. I updated your project. I wanted to be a tribute for the tragedy in Japan last year... but unfortunately it's too much work to make the unique slide loopable. So it's only one minute long. Sorry. therose-dom.zip
-
You will find attached a PTE project. There is only one slide and one image. The image is in landscape mode but it is displayed... in portrait mode. If you choose an other image in landscape mode by clicking on the folder icon and browsing your HD, it will be displayed in portrait mode too. Unfortunately I have no idea how the problem appeared. It's a very complex project with dozens of objects by slide and only kept the image object to show you the bug. Btw, I will release the demo of the full project tonight or tomorrow... bugformat_Mar12-2012_21-28-43.zip
-
Hypnotic ! I really like it. You should have insomnia more often... ;-) Are you ready to share your PTE project online, I would like to add global animations and change the background. Or can you send it to thedom @ thedom.fr ?
-
Hi Lin, I get a "page not found" error for the 3 links
-
Hi Maureen, How beautiful your pictures are! I would really like to have control of the show to pause or even rewind for those of them.... If it was possible ;-) I noticed you never permit this control. Any reason why ? I think the duration of the show was perfect. Nice music. But instead of only (superb) landscapes pictures, I could easily imagine a mix with photos of details (I think there is only two, one of snow and one of rock). Just a suggestion with my personal taste.