-
Posts
2,323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by thedom
-
Hi Charles, With Silvia's permission, her package is available again. Thanks to Silvia.
-
Dick, Igor, thank you. The photos I used in this presentation are pics I took last year for the wedding of my cousin (she is the bride). Dick, if you are interested in seeing more pictures of this wedding, you can download this slideshow : http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=261 Pictures are presented like in a photo album.
-
Works perfectly now. Thanks Igor for your prompt correction and future auto-update.
-
Tom, I have the same problem "Your login was incorrect" but no problem to log in to vimeo with IE, Chrome or Firefox with the "incorrect" login.
-
Thanks you for the compliments. Tim, I initially made this animation for 10 pictures on a single slide. I could make it for more. But I would have to rebuild the whole sequence from scratch to make it on several slides in order to be sure it would remain smooth.
-
Hello BB, For this template, the only thing you need is how to copy slide from a project to another : see fh1805's FAQ : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8680 (tip initially provided by Hawk).
-
Hello BB, If you want to have an idea of my add-ons and how easy they are to use, you can make up your mind with my 17 free templates first : http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...y&cat_id=22
-
Actually, the image under the glass already appears larger : + 30%. That's what I called "real" magnifying glass. But I can increase this ratio even more.
-
With the incredible new mask feature of v5.6, here is the v2 of this demo with a "real" magnifying glass effect. Download it here (3,23 Mb).
-
With the release of the 5.6 version (beta 1) today, I updated my show of the PTE transition effects I released last year. The 2 new transition effects are spectacular. The flip 3D is great and I really love the 3D Swap with its reflection effect ! Each transition can be customized with several parameters to get the result you want. A "3D volume" option has been added to the "curling of page" transitions for more flexibility and different results. If you didn't have the occasion to watch Igor's demos yet or if you just want to see the whole transition effects available in a single show/tutorial, please download this demo here (only 752 Kb). The show is in windowed mode. There is a menu with all transition effects avalaible and you can select which effect you want to watch and then come back to the menu to select an other one. For newcomers, it can help to decide which transition to use for your slideshows. As usual, do not overuse those transitions.
-
Barry, Are the screen resolutions the same for your PC screen and your videoprojector ? If your videoprojector resolution (1080P?) is higher than your pc screen, it could explain the problem. And as Peter said, the weak part would be in this case the graphic card. But why the problem wouldn't occur with ProshowGold, it is a mistery.
-
Hello Umberto, I don't think putting to zero the opacity of an object will affect the performance because the object is still "displayed" even if you don't see it. What you could do is to split the zoom in three slides instead of a single one : - The first slide will include image #1 and #2. You will zoom image #1 until image #2 is displayed full screen. As you said, image #2 will be children of image #1. - The second slide will include image #2 and #3. You will zoom image #2 (starting from full screen) until image #3 is displayed full screen. Image #3 will be children of image #2. - The third slide will include image #3 and #4. You will zoom image #3 (starting from full screen) and then #4. Image #4 will be children of image #3. If you took your images with a tripod and with the same amount of zoom between each of them, the result should be fine, otherwise, the zoom will not be linear. Hope it helps.
-
Is it possible to use streaming with PTE ?
thedom replied to Guy_Paris's topic in General Discussion
Stage 6 was probably the best site for high quality videos (better than vimeo). Unfortunately it shut down at the end of last febuary. One of the successor could be Vreel but they are still in internal beta. The quality should be very good because they will not reconvert Divx, XviD encoded videos, meaning that they will be completely lossless after upload. Let's see in a month (or two)... -
Is it possible to use streaming with PTE ?
thedom replied to Guy_Paris's topic in General Discussion
Guy, The bad quality of the video is due to youtube compression, not to PTE. As i said in my previous post, you can use vimeo for a much better quality. Example with one of my last slideshow : http://vimeo.com/1718521 You can copy the vimeo html code on your website as you do with youtube. -
Is it possible to use streaming with PTE ?
thedom replied to Guy_Paris's topic in General Discussion
Hello Guy, I think the easisest way to proceed is to convert your slideshow into a video and upload it on Youtube or Vimeo (for HD quality => 1280 x 720). Of course, you need to create an account first if you don't already have one. Once uploaded on the website of your choice, you can copy the embeded code provided and paste it in your website. Here is an example on my website : http://www.thedom.fr/share/viewtopic.php?t=238 Hope it helps. -
Thank you for your positive comments on the pictures and the effect. If you want to see some of my other macro pictures, in case you didn't watch it yet, you may be interested in downloading an other slideshow of my "friends" in my garden. http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=299 For the pictures in my 3D Fly demo, I use two close-up filters mounted one on each other : the Marumi 200 (+5D) + Marumi 330 (+3D). http://www.bestreflex.net/kenro-announces-...roducts/review/
-
Hello everybody, It's a long time since I didn't released anything new. I will try to fix this, especially with the new version of PTE available at the end of september (beta version) which in my opinion will include a major feature : the masks. Anyway, here is my last creation. It simulates a kind of camera film motion, flying from picture to picture with a pause on each photo (taken in my garden). Hope you will like it. Download the demo here (8Mb, 1 minute 30 sec). It should be smooth, even with old video cards.
-
Flip 3D - new transition effect in future version 5.6
thedom replied to Igor's topic in General Discussion
Woow, I love it ! -
Bonjour Peter, Actually, the best way to contact me is to send me a PM (private message) through this forum. It's a real pleasure for me to see people using my templates and see what they could do with them. The only thing I ask if you agree is a little credit to the template with a link to it. Thanks.
-
Only for Diehard Rodeo Fans with "FAST" Broadband
thedom replied to Lin Evans's topic in Slideshows & AV Shows
Lin, I downloaded your show. Honestly, I only watch the first 10 minutes. You really have great pictures and in my opinion, it would deserve a selection to make it more attractive for people who are not especially reodeo lovers. -
Hi Xaver, In my opinion, MP3 Audio Mixer is for audio what Photoshop is for pictures. The tracks are like layers and what is the most important you can manipulate them in a non-destructive and fully reversible way. You can move tracks, increase/decrease/fade in/ fade out sounds by adding keypoints you can change at any time and very quickly. It's hard to explain. If you have time, you should try the free trial version to make your own opinion.
-
Just for information, in my opinion and for my use, the most appropriate software to make my soundtracks for PTE is MP3 Audio mixer. Even if you change your slideshow (add slides and/or modify time display), it only takes seconds to modify your soundtrack. When I began to use it several years ago, it was a freeware. Now it's (only) 24.95 USD. There is free trial version if you want to have a look. http://www.acoustica.com/mp3-audio-mixer/index.htm Here are the product features :
-
After my Family show, here is a new slideshow of pictures taken with my new camera Fujifilm S100FS : Nature Book. . For those pictures, I used a close-up filter, the Marumi 330. I really love this filter and it gives great results. Anyway, here are pictures taken in my garden, a closer look... I'm really glad with the result. Please, turn the music of you speakers quite loud. Enjoy ! As usual, comments welcome.
-
This is ecellent, I love it! Thank you for sharing.
-
Hello picturebug, If you really want to add a slideshow to your webpage easily, here is what you can do : - convert your slideshow into a video with PTE - create an account on Youtube or Dailymotion and upload your video - youtube (and dailymotion as well) provides the html code you can include in your html page - and as Lin suggested, provide the link to your executable zipped file to give your audience the ability to watch it in a much better quality and full screen. This what I just did on my website to show you. Please go have a look for yourself : http://www.thedom.fr/share/viewtopic.php?p=403#403