-
Posts
2,323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by thedom
-
Hi Silvia, If I understand correctly, you would like to reinstall my shadow templates, right ? They are available here : http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=212 Silvia, when you install a new version of PTE, the system ask you if you want to import the settings of a previous version. You should answer "YES".
-
Hi John, Even if it's "only" a beta, v5.5 is available : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8213
-
Hi, Here is an animation inspired by Panos with his Video Wall photoshop action : Download my demo here (2.16 Mb, 51 seconds animation)
-
If you want to display a slide longer, you have two options : - scale keyframes in object - do not scale keyframes in object If you have an object in this slide with more than 1 keyframe, if you do NOT tick "scale keyframes" option, not a single keyframe should be changed, even those which are in the transition effect zone with next slide (grey bar on the right of the O/A timeline). If you DO tick the "scale keyframes" option, if you have several keyframes positionned in this transition effect zone with next slide (one at the beginning, one in the middle, and one at the end by example), once the modification is applied, tw okeyframes are overlapping and are positionned at the end of this zone. To make it short, there is a problem with calculation of keyframes if there are some keyframes in the transition effect zone with next slide, whatever the option choosed to modify the time of the slide.
-
If you have more than 2 keyframes, I think the sections should be "separated" by default and not "glued "like they are right now. Let's take a simple example : 3 keyframes => 2 sections. The default speed options (pan/zoom/rotate) for those 2 sections are "linear". If you apply "smooth" for pan, it is like you have only 2 keyframes (1 and 3), the 2nd one is ignored. You have to separate the sections in the setting up speed options to make this 2nd keypoint effective. But if you apply "linear" back, you do not have to separate the sections because separate and glued sections for linear animations behave the same way. With "linear" option, the keyframes are never ignored but they are with other options. In my opinion, it's confusing. Whatever the speed options choosed, it should respect the same logic. And if you add a keyframe, it means you want it to take effect, whatever the speed option choosed.
-
Hi Mike, If you want to make a Rubik Cube in fake 3D (2 axis) like in my rotation demo ( free template available here : http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=237 ) , Mary is right, it's quite easy. But if you want to make something like JPD did with his rotating cube (3 axis), I think it's a lot of work !! Would be curious to see what you (or somebody else) could do in "real" 3D...
-
Bruce, if you prefer the old version (display "main images" instead of "real slides"), Igor made it possible. It's only an option you can turn on / off : => Main menu | View | Advanced Options | deselect "Show real slides in Slide list"
-
In order to make live easier for Igor and Wnsoft Team, can I suggest to post only encouragements, thank you and bugs in this post and Ideas and Suggestions for next versions in the dedicated forum ? Just a suggestion.
-
Peter, I had no problem with WINRAR, lucky me.
-
Panos gave me his agreement. The Fan template is now available here in the free templates section of my website. Compared to the demo, I added three new animations of the fan in the template.
-
Great great features, unbelievable work and in time like you promissed ! Two thumbs up, especially for the mini player and the display of real slides. Thank you so much.
-
"No way to reach the end..." in a way, Escher spirit. This one gonna make you crazy. Press ESC when you get bored... or when you feel the headhache coming. TheDom_Escher_EXE.zip
-
Hi SJS, If you follow Lin's explanations, you should be able to do it without any problem. And in case you need, here is a very simple PTE project of what he described (I used a PTE text object without any image background) : - horizontal scrolling text on slide # 1 - vertical scrolling text on slide # 2 Hope it helps. scrolling_title_Apr4_2008_22_15_02.zip
-
Hi Igor, Glad everything is back in order. Actually, I was wondering what was happening last sunday. This problem made me realize how much I like this forum and how much I would miss it if it wouldn't exist. Does this decision to increase your bandwith means that there are more and more people visiting the forum ?
-
I like it, very interesting animated effect ! I will try to find some time soon to make a similar one, just for fun and for the pleasure to share.
-
bjc, thank you for your feedback. I enjoy the result too.
-
Jfa, Lin, thank you. I will ask Panos if he's ok if I release a template. If he does, I plan to release it for free of course. I will let you know...
-
In case some of you wouldn't know PanosFX and his photoshop actions, I really recommend his latest free photoshop action : PanosFX FAN. This photoshop action is available for Photoshop AND Photoshop Elements. A must have! To download this action (and other first class photoshop actions), go to his website and you will see the link on the main page: http://www.panosfx.com To humbly honor his great work, here is a new animation using panos action. The design of the fan is his creation. Congratulations to THE master! Click on this link or on the image above to directly acces the download page of my demo. UPDATE : The Fan template is now available here in the free templates section of my website. Compared to the demo, I added three new animations of the fan in the template.
-
This demo is an attempt to simulate a 3D animation with a work on depth sensation. The effect is well known of the video software users like After Effects but I think PTE demonstrates it's ability too. Download it here (1.53MB - 1 minute long) . This demo is perfectly smooth on my pc (1 and a half years old) but it might take some time to load and/or will be jerky with old graphic cards because the whole animation of the ten pictures is in a single slide. Comments welcome on the effect itself and/or how it runs on your pc.
-
I think everybody is holding is breath waiting for this new version, which might explain why there is not a lot of activity in the forum for some time. All my support for the last adjustments to you and your team.
-
Neil, Dan, glad you like it. Actually, I didn't use any photo editor. Everything is directly done in PTE. For the border, I used PTE rectangles for the lines and for the corners, Frames and Borders fonts (free) I found on 1001fonts.com. For the texts, I used Vivaldi fonts (installed by default on my system with my version of Windows XP) and for the capitals, Fleur Corner Caps which is also a free font you can download on dafont.com. The flicker effect is actually just a very quick rotation of 2 masks to give the illusion. For the shaking, I could have used a system of father-child frame objects with center offset but as I wanted to be "natural", it's only several manual keyframes I set.
-
A fun way to comment your pictures. The demo can be downloaded here on my website.
-
Hi Igor, I'm really happy to read this great news ! Congratulations for your work - you and your team - and your endless motivation to always improve this wonderful software. And thank you to anticipate the announce of this new release and letting us know. JPD, as far as I know, the latest public news on the subject can be found here : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7846
-
I totally agree. Now we can save current shadow as template : O/A window | "Common" tab | "Customize" button | "Drop shadow templates" button | "Save current shadow as template..." It would be a nice addition if we could save current text as template too (including font, color, size, position, line spacing, alignment, shadow, etc...).
-
Andrew, You can try TransferBIGFiles.com ( http://transferbigfiles.com/ ) In their FAQ, you can read : Good luck with the upload !