Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. Hi, I started to work on a new project and I need to use JPD's method to simulate a 3D effect rotation (see images attached). I would like to know how to calculate the deformation and the rotation to precisely adjust the objects. I already did it visualy without any calculations and the result... needs to be improved! Thanks for your help.
  2. thedom

    Buttons

    Igor, Will this option work as the navigation bar feature, meaning we can design our own buttons and share them ? Thanks.
  3. Mike, You can use a trick to add a blank slide (black or whatever color you want) directly in PTE without having to make in a photo editor : - Add a picture in the slide list, - select this image in the slide list, - open the "O/A" window, - remove the image, - click on "Customize slide" - in the "main" tab, choose your background color. You even can choose a gradient color.
  4. Al, Thanks for having taking time to reply. Sorry for the confusion, you're right, I meant "object list" on the "O&A" window. I agree, the method you describe can do the job, but it would be easier if the object list wouldn't "move" at all once you delete the object if it's very easy for Igor to fix. Right now, when you delete an object, this list scrolls down to the bottom. But I can live with that.
  5. Mike, You can read this topic to see what's still missing from last beta of v5 : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4860 Hopefully, this list will decrease a lot with beta #9.
  6. Ray, May be you will be interested in this method (How to Batch Rename Files in Windows XP) : http://www.mediacollege.com/computer/file/...windows-xp.html
  7. Igor, About thin white line problem, could you please tell me if you plan to add this special option for image objects in final release or if you finally let it down ? Thanks.
  8. I noticed something a little bit annoying when you have a lot of objects on a slide. When you remove an object in the slide list to replace it with an other one, the list is systematically displayed at the bottom and it might be difficult to find where you want to copy the object. I know it's not a major issue but is there a way this can be fixed ?
  9. I would like to make a slideshow with a first slideshow beeing a menu to launch several slideshows. I have no problem to do so. But I was wondering if it is possible to make a copy on a cd and if this menu slideshow can launch the other slideshows from the cd. How will it runs ? May be I'm wrong, but I think you can't set relative path to start an external application and I guess you have to copy the exe files on the HD first to make it work... ? Hope it makes sense. Thank you for your help.
  10. Silvia, Glad you can now access my website. Concerning the template, v1.10 of my template (link unchanged) now includes an other template ("extended") which includes a "leaves effect (increase/decrease)". Thanks again Mike for the suggestion. It will harder to modify if you want to remove or add pages. That's why I left the original template in the archive too. (which I modified just a little bit because I noticed there was a display bug at the end and there was several errors for "main images" in slides list).
  11. I uploaded a new version with minor changements yesterday evening and it seems there was a problem with the upload. It's now fixed and everything should be ok now. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will release an alternate version of the template with a page leaves effect. Thank you for the suggestion. The problem with this version is that it will be more difficult to remove or add pages. That's why I choosed to do it originally without this effect.
  12. Here is a template to simulate a Photo Album with album opening, turning pages and album closing : [click on the image to directly access the download page] The archives includes actually three different templates. Silvia released a package of 9 covers and pages for my photo album template : [click on the image to directly access the download page] And you can download two demos (standard and extended version made with template #1) to see what it looks like and what can be done with the template : . [click on the image to directly access the download page]
  13. Peter, I think the show you're refering to is avalaible for download on Stéphane's website : http://www.bidouze.com, then select "diaporamas" and click on "Eugene le gene" or in Stephane's topic here on Wnsoft forum : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5401
  14. Hi Peter, I'm not completely sure this is the same subject (I never burned a DVD) but you might want to view this post : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=34354
  15. Hi Silvia, It's quite strange. The pages "free.fr" are only personal websites of users whose provider is the french provider "Free". Do you know if other peruvian providers authorize th access to those pages? I don't understand what you mean when you say : Could you please tell me what it means ?
  16. Hi Max, I really recommend you to watch bjc's excellent tutorial : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...&file_id=12 Watch in particular "step-03" section to understand the use of parent-children objects with a very simple and comprehensive example. Hope it helps.
  17. Very interesting and clever ideas in this topic ! Congratulations to all.
  18. Hi, The last official topic I know about the releases is this one : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5173 And there was a discrete anouncement about beta #9 here : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=37038
  19. Hi coecolin, If you try to open with v4.48 a .pte file made with v5 or if you double click on a .pte file and have v5 installed, that's the message you get. If you want to open a PTE project (made with v4.xx or v5), you have to launch PTE V5 first, and then within PTE click on "File" then "Open..." to open a .pte file (v4.xx or v5). If you have any problem opening an "old" (v4.xx) project with v5 (maybe not fully compatible with v5 if you set objects in the objects editor - see http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....showtopic=5886), I recommend you to open them wih v4.48 following the same procedure. Hope it helps. PS: if you want to see what is not functionnal yet in v5 (compared with v4.48), see http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=32593. With beta 9 which should avalaible soon, a lot of those features should be functionnal again.
  20. Lin, Excellent, as always. Do you still plan to release a template ?
  21. I'm afraid it would but I'm gonna try. There won't be a dedicated section for this in the template but it will be very easy to do. You will just have to delete the "picture" parent object and replace it with a "text" object. I will try to show how to do it in the future tutorial about this template. Thanks again for your feedback, your interest and your wishes.
  22. Thank you so much guys and girls for this delicate attention ! I totally forgot I filled my birthday date in my profile and it was really a very nice surprise. I promiss, I will be very cautious and try to not break a leg during my skiing vacation. Thank you again to all of you my friends.
  23. I continued to work on my photo album tonight. I added : - a "3D effect" at the beginning when the book opens, - tried to improve the page radius (I think I still have to work a little bit more on it to improve the feeling that the page really turns) - a "book closes" sequence. - the ability to have two portrait photographs on a page (right and/or left) You can watch the file attached to see what it looks like now. Do not hesitate to tell me what I still can improve. The template is almost finished, I just will have to include the ability to add text when the feature will be avalaible. I have to make alternative pages, covers and corners too. At the beginning, I think I will release 3 or 4 of each and make new ones later if people ask for. Would be interested if some of you could help me to design some nice ones... I'm going in vaccation for skiing saturday morning for a week. I think you can expect the template less than a week after beta 9. template.zip
  24. Nice sample Lin! But imho, you can "feel" the keypoints. I think JPD posted some time ago a demo in which he demonstrated it is possible to make smooth non linear pan/zoom using several frames with combined keypoints. But as Tom and Lin said, Igor will make life much easier for all of us with the "speed option" (see Igor's post here : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=30897 It will be a wonderful addition! May be in next beta...
  25. Hi Silvia, I'm going out tonight but I will send it to you tomorrow night. Unless somebody else can send it to you right away today...
×
×
  • Create New...