-
Posts
2,323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by thedom
-
Lin, what a beautiful show ! It's hypnotic ! I really love it. Music is just perfect and really match what we see. Perfect use of PZR, sometimes slow and sometimes fast, depending on the music. In my opinion, there is not to many PZR because there is an alternance with some still images. Only one suggestion : would be interesting to add some comments to describe what we see... But again, really really excellent work. PS : transfert rate : about 100Ko/s from France. Lin, could you please tell us what music did you use ? Thanks.
-
Igor, I guess the presentation of the forum is related to the last version of Invision Board you implemented. I would like to have the previous presentation with all messages fully displayed (instead of this "Posts in this topic" block at the bottom). Is it possible to change a parameter in my profile to do it ? Thanks.
-
I just send it to you. I made the test. Nothing happens when I increase the size of the image. When I reduce size of the image, black thin edges appear. Yes, you're right, I made the test (reduce image) in Photoshop, and no edges with the "Nearest Neighbor"resampling method. So, how to make the same thing in PTE now ? Ken, I don't think it's the same problem as Bussty had, but honestly, i am not quite sure.
-
Too bad, because it would be very useful. But never mind. Actually Igor, I'm wondering if I didn't find an other bug. I'm making an other demo about masks and on a slide, I want to use a mask to present two pictures. I started with only one picture and the mask and realized that there is a display problem. Here is what I got in Photoshop (no problem) : When I use the same mask and the same picture in PTE, a thin white border appears : To be honest, I made the same test in Proshow and I don't have the problem. Tell me if you want me to send the "project" (one slide).
-
No, Igor, no bug, quite boring... But I have a suggestion of improvement : on the timeline, the ability to select several keypoints and to move them all with the mouse at the same time (instead of only one right now) keeping the same time there is between each of them. And why not, the ability to delete all the keypoints you select at the same time (even if I think it's much less usefull). So, what do you think ?
-
Thank you very much for those very interesting informations.
-
Igor, I'm not quite sure to understand. Do you mean that, in beta #4, if the music duration is longer than the show duration, the music will automatically fades out at the end of the show ? And do you plan to give the ability to the suer to modify the time duration of this fading out. Because, if you do, it's the begiinig of an internal audio editor. But It's not compatible with synchronization I guess... I understood that, right now, we have to use an external audio editor like Audacity by example, to exactly fit the music duration to the show duration. But what if we decide to change the time duration of some slides ? We have to edit your music again, right ? Does it mean that the sound editing has to be the final step of a slideshow ? The problem is that the time slides are really dependant on the music, and I think it's even more true with PZR features. If you guys could give me some advices and explanations on how you work with you music and the order of the process, I would really appreciate. Thanks.
-
May be Igor could you consider to give the ability to zoom on the timeline in a future version ?
-
Two thumbs up, really really excellent !!! I can't wait to watch the continuation... I'm a little bit surprised with the weight of the exe (almost 42 mb!) for such a "little" sequence.
-
About the non-linear PZR, the boss said :
-
Thank you for the information. I Think it will help me to wait. Do you know that Proshow should release their version 3 of Gold / Producer at the end of this summer too ?
-
You're right Granot, I think it's the best option. I will send them a PM, even if SteveF's last post was on Mar 1 2006. My hope is more on JPD. Thanks again for your answer and for your great utilities (even if some of them are a little bit useless now that there is v5 ). Good luck for the project you're working on (PTE related ?).
-
Igor, Is it premature or irrelevant to ask you how many betas do you consider before the final release ?
-
Under each field (PZR), there is already an other field that - I think - will give the ability to choose those sub-options via a list.
-
Ken, Thanks a lot for taking time to try find an alternative solution for me. But unfortunately, I already tried DrVideoPTE and it doesn't fit my need (you only can play a single video and the video is played on a windowed mode). But I don't loose my hope. I noticed that JPD has not posted on a forum for a long time. May be he's in vaccation. But I think I have more than 50% chance that he still has the last version. JPD, come back here ! Anyway, thanks again Ken.
-
Thanks Granot, I received your ShowVideoPTE version 2. But there are still some options I can't make work : - with this v2, I only can play a single video by slideshow. if I run ShowVideoPTE a second time in the same slideshow, it runs the same video - I can't play it full screen even if I put 0 on first and second line in VideoSettings.ini The only way I found to play it fullscreen is to display control buttons (1 in the fifth line) and click on fullscreen - I can't change the height and width of the video, whatever values I put, the video keeps its original size - there is a grey rectangle which appears at the end of the video - I can't play a .mov file. The same grey rectangle appears in place of the video and stays on screen (no video at all). - The TaskBar appears quickly at the end of the video (and I run HideTaskBar.exe at the first slide of my show) Are you sure it's really the last version ? I noticed that "Deletevidtmp.exe" is not included in the zip. I saw that there is a thread called "ShowVideoPTE, Run multi videos" that you started on February 2006. After several improvements you made Granot, it seems that the utility ran perfectly well at the end. JPD, I saw that you make a lot of tests and seemed pleased with this utility. Did you by chance kept the last version. If so, could you (or anybody else) please upload the utility ? Thanks.
-
Sorry Al, I'm not with you on this one. I agree With Igor when he says "Often selection bother to exactly place an object". That's why I think the feature in the tools should be "Show selection on PZR". (Hidden by default). I know, it's just a small detail but I wanted to say it. Btw, Thanks Igor for your answer about "Music still not fully synchronized".
-
Granot, I just send you a PM.
-
Thanks Igor for implementing it in the beta #3 !
-
Hi Igor, When you say "Music still not fully synchronized", what do you mean ? Does it mean not synchronized on each slide or only problem with the start ? And if we start to work on a synchronized project, will we have to start from scratch with the sync when it's fixed ? Anyway, I have to have a deep look to discover how "synchronisation" works because this feature is new for me. Something else to play with...
-
Thanks granot, hope you will find it. Because, if it's not a good news for me, I guess it's close to a catastrophy for you if all your work dissapeared... Ken, I just wrote a mail to Lumenlux as you suggested. Thanks for the info. I keep my fingers crossed...
-
Ok, I understand the meaning of "components" now. And yes, you're right, there are 4 components in the zip : - Deletevidtmp.exe - ShowVideoPTE.exe - Vidset.ini - Readme.txt I set the 4 parameters on the same line in the "Vidset.ini" (x position, y position, width, height) but didn't succeed. The two last parameters don't have any effect. But I'm not surprised because of the instructions granot gave me which are : Those parameters seems to be on different line, may be in an other file. Granot, I really need your help ! (or somebody who already did it).
-
Thank you Ken for taking time to answer. Btw, I am blind or are the 4 components (=parameters ?) not mentionned in the readme ? And could be please confirm that the 4 parameters you can set for each video have to be on the same line in the "Vidset.ini" file and are the following : x position, y position, width, height Thanks.
-
boxig, I don't see these lines in the readme. I only saw that you can position your videos not in center with "Vidset.ini" (and it works perfectly) but nothing about width and height. May be it's because i didn't download Version 2.0 of ShowVideoPTE ? On your page http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com/, i didn't see "ShowVideoPTE - Version 2.0", only "ShowVideoPTE". Is it really the v2 or a previous version ? And do you have any idea of when you will have time to add the features ? Thanks.
-
Boxig, I make a test with pte v4.48 (because "run external application" is not avalaible in v5 yet ) and... it works perfectly well ! I succeeded to launch several videos from my slideshow. Two questions though : - is it possible to position a movie on your screen in % (and not in pixel) - is it possible to change the width and the height of the movie in % (or at least in pixel). If not, do you plan (if feasible ) to include those improvements because right now, it is dependant of the screen resolution. I think it would be great and would follow v5 improvements (which is not screen resolution dependant any more). Anyway, even like this, thank you very much for this wonderful utiity !