WnSoft Forums

Igor

A couple of thoughts that came to me while using PTE today.

1. I would love to be able to click and drag the grey transition bars inside the Objects and Animation screen to alter the in and out transitions

2. To be able to see the effect of the transitions when the Play button is clicked in the Objects and Animation screen

3. To be able to turn off objects, again in the Objects and Animation screen, so they are temporarily invisible and not selectable. (until turned on again)

4. To be able to highlight more than one keypoint to move them along together in the O&A

5. I have raised this before, but seeing as I am talking exclusively about the O&A I'll repeat it here. To have the objects section looking like photoshop, with a thumbnail of the objects and the facility to drag and drop up and down the stacking order.

Please, no replies about work arounds, these are just ideas for Igor to consider.

I see Items 4 and 5 as realistic and useful potential features. I'm not sure how I would use Item 3. I would add that use of the Spacebar in Objects and Animation to start and stop playback only seems to work when the production is running but not after any changes have been made to the position of the keyframes on the timeline - this is rather difficult to explain, but a tap on the spacebar should always play the production (or stop it), even after the position of the keyframes has been adjusted.

I'm hoping that the 'usual suspects' (meaning experts) will comment on the problem I reported with the Space Bar not working to start and stop the show in Objects and Animation - unless the show is already running. In other words, when you make a change in O&A you should be able to tap the Space Bar to see the effect, and tap it again to stop. This is the standard way in AV and video editing (both visual and sound editing)to play your work. :):rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Igor

A couple of thoughts that came to me while using PTE today.

1. I would love to be able to click and drag the grey transition bars inside the Objects and Animation screen to alter the in and out transitions

2. To be able to see the effect of the transitions when the Play button is clicked in the Objects and Animation screen

3. To be able to turn off objects, again in the Objects and Animation screen, so they are temporarily invisible and not selectable. (until turned on again)

4. To be able to highlight more than one keypoint to move them along together in the O&A

5. I have raised this before, but seeing as I am talking exclusively about the O&A I'll repeat it here. To have the objects section looking like photoshop, with a thumbnail of the objects and the facility to drag and drop up and down the stacking order.

Please, no replies about work arounds, these are just ideas for Igor to consider.

Yes Please. Agree with them all.

Plus what I mentioned in the the other Thread about O&A window.

Jill