WnSoft Forums

fashion Show - Montauban

Aginum

Hi Charlie,

Excellent mix of video, video slow motion, stills and masking!! A fine presentation demonstrating not only what can be done with PTE, but also how a show can be used to attract and keep the audience's interest - Bravo!!

Best regards,

Lin

Certainly an excellent demo of PTE's capabilities and expertly done if, for me, a little bit too much going on making it somewhat muddled.

But why do I keep getting the attached error message appearing throughout the show? I am on Windows 7 and IE9

post-7412-0-71528300-1338392968_thumb.jp

Hi Charlie,

Excellent mix of video, video slow motion, stills and masking!! A fine presentation demonstrating not only what can be done with PTE, but also how a show can be used to attract and keep the audience's interest - Bravo!!

Best regards,

Lin

Charlie,

I agree totally with Lins post especially about keeping an audience's interest, so Bravo from me also

regards

ralph

Certainly an excellent demo of PTE's capabilities and expertly done if, for me, a little bit too much going on making it somewhat muddled.

But why do I keep getting the attached error message appearing throughout the show? I am on Windows 7 and IE9

Please let me know - do you have similar error message when you watch other shows created in PicturesToExe?

I think it can be related with unstable work of your hard drive or flash drive (where you placed the launched AV show).

Certainly an excellent demo of PTE's capabilities and expertly done if, for me, a little bit too much going on making it somewhat muddled ...

You've got your opinion, I've got mine (much more positive :) ) A simple sequence, blending one image over another one is not what I would regard as modern AV, even if you may think that it is less muddled. In this forum we sometimes see excellent demos of PTE's capabilities, but Jean-Charles' work is miles ahead.

Regards,

Xaver

Please let me know - do you have similar error message when you watch other shows created in PicturesToExe?

I think it can be related with unstable work of your hard drive or flash drive (where you placed the launched AV show).

================================

Igor and Mickp,

I have been getting the exact same error message when I have played the River Mouse.exe show. See here:

http://www.picturest...h__1#entry95574

It always shows up at the exact same slide in River Mouse. I thought it was something in the show but no one else seemed to have be getting the error message. Using Malwarebytes, I had found a couple adware bugs and removed them. That seemed to be a fix but it might have only been a coincidence. A few days ago, Malwarebytes showed my PC was clean, but I got the error message again at the exact same spot anyway when I ran River Mouse. River Mouse is the only show that causes this strange error message. I have not run Montauban yet, but I will give it a try to see if that, too, causes the same problem.

Gary

ADDED LATER: I just tried River Mouse and Montauban but I could not make the error message show up...at least not yet. I have no clue as to what is going on. I have Windows7, both shows are played on the Desktop :huh:.

Guest Yachtsman1

Gary

It's my experience running complex shows from your descktop (C drive)is not a good idea, particularly complex shows. Better to put the show on your D or other non C drive with a link to your desktop. Your C drive is running many other features at the same time & introducing a big whack of load could cause unsolicited errors. :unsure:

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie,

That was a wonderful production! A perfect example of the benefits of mixing stills and video in an AV. I had seen examples of interspersing video clips between still images in AV productions before, but somehow they never impressed me much. Now with PTE's flexibile video capabilities it is possible to mix the two media tastefully and effectively, as your two AV's, "Fashion Show" and "Jazz", so cleverly illustrate. Hope to see more of your work in future!