WnSoft Forums

Igor

Just a couple of issues

1. Over the past few weeks, I have had 2 emails and 2 phone calls from less experienced users of PTE asking where the lightbox in PTE has gone. Yes, I appreciate its easy to bring up with F4, but seeing as we are using large screens and there is so much space in the main window of PTE, could you give some thought to putting it back on the main page as an icon?

2. Personally I very often like to use the Ctrl+W option to open up more than one image from PTE. Is that a feesible option to create?

VERY DIFFICULT FOR OLDIES, to help newbies when all the "little easy " icons get hidden-- look how much whining we did to get "toast" put to where we could easily help people - same goes for whiteboard - we very rarely see Igor's staff come to the fore to help out !!!

ken

Is it me, or is there something vaguely risible about an Australian correcting a Canadian over use of the English language? I was under the impression that the Ebo were the dominant race of southern Nigeria, never realised that they had a sub-branch in southern Canada. :blink::lol:

Usually it shows admiration from the person who say it towards the person to whom the sentence is intended.:blink:

if you were people that have been visiting regularly, you would know that i use the phrase quite regularly when i praise people for great work

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics

these remarks are very close to racial profiling -- a no no on the forum

B)

ken