WnSoft Forums

Gogs Styles

gogs

Gogs,

I liked the Style.

I might be wrong, but I don't see a way of adding a further 7 images in a logical way. The "previous" 7 images could be incorporated into the "next" 7 images creating an overlap. But the "next" 7 images could not be incorporated into the "previous" 7 images.

The problem that I see is that you are showing the next 3-4 images before they become the main image.

DG

Main image can be "announced" on any slide in a style. If I rightly understood the discussion.

Slide1 - Sun.jpg [NOT main image]

Slide2 - Sun.jpg [main image '1']

OR

Slide1 - Sun.jpg [main image '1']

Slide2 - Sun.jpg [NOT main image]

Give same result.

The way I read it Igor, is that he would have to "announce" images in slides 3-7 which do not exist at that time. i.e. the images he will choose for slides 8-14.

When the first Style is applied to images 1-7, there would be Greyed Out images in the sequence because they do not yet exist?

DG

Hi Guys

Thanks for the comments. I think I have been a bit over ambitious for a first attempt.

The idea started a while back as the basis for a template that was never really finished.

I thought that making it a style would maybe make it easier to use until I found that I couldn't find a way to add more images.

I guess it is back to the drawing board until I can properly get my head around creating styles which are a great addition to P2E.

Igor

I think version 8 is going to be absolutely fantastic and this is one user who is more than grateful for all the hard work you and your team have put into it.

Gogs

Gog,

I have taken the liberty of Modifying your Carousel Style so that it is now repeatable.

Carousel DG.ptestyle

Add a group of FOURTEEN images to the slide line, highlight all 14 and apply the style.

Add a further group of FOURTEEN images of which the first seven MUST be the same as the last seven in the first group (in the same order!).

To loop the sequence place the first seven images of the first group as the last seven images of the last group.

You might want to do a little refining of the style? The incoming left hand image and the outgoing right hand image need to be animated properly. I will leave that to you.

DG

Hi Dave

Many thanks for taking the time to solve the problem I had with making this slide style repeatable over a number of slides and perhaps now, with credit to you, others might find a use for it.

On my own part I will tinker with the animation of the outgoing slide on the right but I don't see any problem with the incoming one on the left, I'll just leave that the way it is.

Once again thanks for all your help.

Gogs