WnSoft Forums

Jean-Cyprien's Cube Christmas Tree Gift Sample...

Lin Evans

I used Jean Cyprien's new Christmas Tree Cube Style (SapinBabel) to create a little Christmas Demo Show for Windows and Mac. I also translated the instructions with Google Translate and modified it a tiny bit to better fit English - just a quick job, far from perfect.

This is another wonderful Style from Jean-Cyprien. I added a little star to the top of the tree and some snow and animated Santa on the opening slide. The style is very easy to use. Just put in 25 slides - the last one will be the background. They can be rectangular, square, vertical or horizontal and the center will be cropped automatically to square for the cubes. Each cube will use the same image on all six faces. Select all 25 and apply the style. Slide # 25 will be used for the background. Have fun... Example links below:

Later: I shouldn't work when I'm tired - I fixed the glaring typo in spelling on "Holiday" and added a little to the show and reloaded to same links below - sorry...

http://www.lin-evans.org/pte8/christmas2014.zip (about 16 meg zipped Windows exe)

http://www.lin-evans.org/pte8/christmas2014mac.zip (about 17 meg zipped native mac exe)

http://www.lin-evans.org/pte8/instructions.zip (rtf instructions for style by Jean-Cyprien)

Best regards,

Lin

• 1 month later...

Hi Lin and MUR,

Yes, with a style it is very easy to look at the way the style was done. So, no need to keep the template as a secret, it is much easy to have to deal with Image01 Image02... than with a lot of Reference Image.

Thus, here is the template.

Enjoy BUT be patient !

Best Regards

Jean-Cyprien

CalendrierB08-0-90_N15.zip

No, I don't think there is a method to have a bigger window.

For the levels 7 (cubes) and 9 (cubes) you have two frames : for the left side and for the right side. So you can study just one level.

For the levels 5 and 3, some cubes are sometimes before sometimes behind other cubes, so you need to have 4 frames : before left, before right, behind left and behind right. Try to study just one of them, and see how some additionnal frames (at 90°) are use with "Show front side or Show back side and Hide child objets. to see the cubes only on the specific portion of the corresponding space.

I don't think you have to printout the list of the objet, because you have always to try how this or that is working.

I suggest you keep only one frame of the 5 level, and examine it.

Jean-Cyprien