WnSoft Forums

TO ALL MEMBERS

Guest guru

A well known guy is becoming a real danger to our forum.

Al Robinson (aka Alrobin) just reached his 1000th post!

We must stop him all together!

But I wish to express to Al all my sincere gratitude for what he has done, and is doing for all of us. Great thanks from me, Al, and from all members of PTE forum!

Hurray for Al !!!

I fully agree ! It's shameful that people are allowed to inundate such a respectable forum as this !

But I'm very happy that the honour of having 1000 posts goes to Al who really does a wonderful job promoting PTE and helping the users !

And thanks to you, Guru-Guido for having brought this important event to our attention :)

Congratulations and Many Thanks Al :D

for all your help and support.

Hope you are celebrating..........

....we'll also help you......... by celebrating here in UK ! :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

Love from England

Maureen

Al:

Congrats and thanks for all your help (a good amount of which does not appear as posts so you may well be at 2000 already !!)

Of course your PTE Adjustor and Tutorial 101 count for another 1000 posts each.

The work you do behind the scenes with the design team should count another 1000.

So that would make how many posts ??????

Where would we be without you Sir ???

Thanks so much to all of you for such kind words! I really have to thank Igor, though, for pulling the old forum down, a little over a year ago, and starting the count from zero again. :rolleyes::):):) Otherwise, I would never have passed Guido or Bob or Bart, or Ken, or a few others like them, who have been so active on the Forum much longer than I.

It's been a real pleasure, though, and a chance to "meet" so many wonderful, interesting people. To celebrate the occasion, I went out a couple of weeks ago and bought my first digital camera (a Nikon D70). Now, in future, I will feel even more qualified to answer digital questions and contribute even more to this great Forum and in the promotion of such a teriffic slide-show program!!! B)

Al,

It is very important for each program forum to have someone like you who can answer questions in so many fields and help new members who sometimes feel lost. I'm visiting the forum daily and many times I've learnt new things from your and others replies. And all the rest was said above by other members.

Thank you Al

Granot

Granot,

Thanks so much for your kind words. You have been an inspiration to me, too, with all the work you have done on behalf of the Forum, and you would have even more posts than I had it had not been for Igor's "resetting the clock", so to speak.

Your perseverence in developing new utilities and special programs for solving Forum members' problems is amazing, and you and other long-standing members have done much to further the development and enjoyment of this amazing AV software, "Pictures to Exe".

I'm looking forward to another year of participation with you and Bob and Ken and Guido and others, too numerous to mention, in promoting the enjoyment of photography through AV. It's a great hobby!! :-))))))))

Words fail me. Thanks Al for all your help on and off Forum, including your sequences on Beechbrook and your e-mails.

Ron [uK]

Hi all,

I'll join in the comments congradulating Al on the 1000 I'm sure there will be +++++ there by now. But to go back to the orignal heading of this string. "Stop this man" Al will be in dublin in June and we have arranged to meet. By the time the Irish are finished with him he should be very quiet for a long time :D

Alan

Thanks again, everyone, for your kind wishes!

Alan, you mean I may have to kiss the Blarney Stone before I come home? :D Looking forward to meeting you!

Al,

find out what the Blarney stone really is. If you can't find out I will tell you what it is after you've kissed it. the boys in blarney will not let you into the secret. :P

alan

I've actually kissed the Blarney Stone, with a photo to prove it, so can you believe anything that I have to say. Except my thanks once again to Al of course.

Ron [uK]

Al,

find out what the Blarney stone really is. If you can't find out I will tell you what it is after you've kissed it. the boys in blarney will not let you into the secret. :P

alan

Alan,

I am scheduled to visit the Blarney area in Sept. I don't think I will kiss the stone unless I know the answer first.

Suffice to say at this point, that a person who talks a lot but makes no sense, is said in polite circles to be talking through his hat. In rougher talk, he uses another area, and this is what was originally pointed at the Blarney Stone. :D

Alan

Al,

Respect.

J B) G