WnSoft Forums

Christmas Parallax

Aleina Show

Greetings

A wonderful Christmas holiday is getting closer and closer! And this video is in the right mood for you. The template is adapted for PTE AV Studio 10. Congratulations to all members of the forum on the upcoming holiday! I wish you all the best!

Thanks,
Aleina

8 hours ago, Lin Evans said:

Very cool Aleina !! Love the animation and the spirit!!!

Thanks a lot Lin! I am happy that the video was able to convey exactly this magical Christmas atmosphere. By the way, in Russia at Christmas, in our homes it smells like a Christmas tree and tangerines. I guess that somewhere smells of pastries and holly. Please tell us how Christmas smells in your home. 

Hi Aleina,

Christmas at my own home is sadly these days just another normal day. I live alone except for my sweet Service Dog Ruby.  When my late wife Sherry was alive we had holly, fruit and usually a real tree for Christmas. Sherry made fruit cakes and we had the wonderful aroma of a wood fire in our wood burning stove. The memories are very pleasant. This Christmas Ruby pup and I are invited to a friend's ranch about 160 miles south and it will once again seem like Christmas. Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful and peaceful Christmas holiday!

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Aleina,

My wife and I live in a small town (population 18,000) in Northern California. Since we are only a few miles from the coast we rarely get snow (but lots of rain) unless we travel inland into the mountains. No kids, just us and our 3 cats. My wife likes to bake so we have plenty of Christmas desserts.

I started using PTE many years ago before it supported video. It's amazing how fast you are progressing and looking forward to future videos.

Thanks,
Tom

2 hours ago, Lin Evans said:

Hi Aleina,

Christmas at my own home is sadly these days just another normal day. I live alone except for my sweet Service Dog Ruby.  When my late wife Sherry was alive we had holly, fruit and usually a real tree for Christmas. Sherry made fruit cakes and we had the wonderful aroma of a wood fire in our wood burning stove. The memories are very pleasant. This Christmas Ruby pup and I are invited to a friend's ranch about 160 miles south and it will once again seem like Christmas. Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful and peaceful Christmas holiday!

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin!
Of course, Christmas is especially pleasant in childhood. And then we grow up and the holidays become like the most ordinary days. But we can create our own mood! Lin, I'm glad your friends invited you for Christmas! It will be a long and interesting trip! And then we will wait for the beautiful movie from the photo! Good luck and good mood to you and your four-legged friend Ruby!

Best regards,

Aleina

30 minutes ago, tom95521 said:

Hi Aleina,

My wife and I live in a small town (population 18,000) in Northern California. Since we are only a few miles from the coast we rarely get snow (but lots of rain) unless we travel inland into the mountains. No kids, just us and our 3 cats. My wife likes to bake so we have plenty of Christmas desserts.

I started using PTE many years ago before it supported video. It's amazing how fast you are progressing and looking forward to future videos.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom!
Thank you very much for your Christmas mood!
I even imagined how cozy you would meet Christmas with desserts and 3 cats!
I live in the south of Russia, and we often have warm winters. Almost no snow.

Thanks for your feedback on my video. I just recently started to learn PTE, but the experience gained while working with Proshow helps me a lot. But I still have many features to learn in PTE.

Best regards,

Aleina