WnSoft Forums

[FREE] "Travel" style

thedom

I am sorry Ray but I have no idea. I checked and had no issue. And some people downloaded this style since you posted your message.

I have no access to my pc for 12 more days. But if you send me your email, I can send it to you when I’m back.

On 7/28/2020 at 1:44 PM, Aleina Show said:

Thanks for these lovely styles! How many years have passed since their creation, but they still look amazing and will always be in demand.
I will cross my fingers too to make your journey happen!

Aleina.

Thanks a lot Aleina, you always have a nice and careful message for other members, that’s very kind of you!

Le Soleil a rendez-vous avec la Lune en cette fin d'année. De plus c'est la saison idéale pour découvrir cette partie du monde.

Les Paysages sublimes et en grande partie vierges sont une invitation à l'exploration. Bon voyage et faites pleins de belles photos.

Georges

7 hours ago, Georges said:

Le Soleil a rendez-vous avec la Lune en cette fin d'année. De plus c'est la saison idéale pour découvrir cette partie du monde.

Les Paysages sublimes et en grande partie vierges sont une invitation à l'exploration. Bon voyage et faites pleins de belles photos.

Georges

Thank you Georges! I hope we will all be lucky enough to travel again... and shoot nice photos for our slideshows !

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Dom,

I am new to PTE AV Sudio 11 (moving from Proshow) and I am also new to your website with all the wonderful resources......my question is seeing that some items on your site were made some time back do they work on Studio 11?

Looking forward to your reply

Cheers Werdna (Doug)....