WnSoft Forums

Check and Uncheck (Set Reset) Animation Settings

I find myself checking and unchecking animation parameters often. I sometimes want to keep a keyframe but not adjust any of the settings. If we had an easy method to uncheck all the settings it would help. Then I could check one adjustment setting without having to verify the other settings. If you check the option it would remember the previous setting. I could not find an option listed under hotkeys.

Thanks,
Tom

SetResetParameters.jpg

I presume we all know and use these two ways for adding a keyframe.

The + button puts the keyframe just under the cursor, but with nothing checked, so we have to check manually one, two, three or five keyframes to obtain what we want.

Very often it is faster to just copy the previous keyframe using the Alt+Ins shortcut, and then position this new keyframe at the right place.

The present request is to have the capabilty to get all the boxes checked in only one click more after using the + button.

An alternate solution would be the addition of an extra button, for instance "+*", allowing to create a duplicated keyframe just under the cursor.

Right click and clone is what I use all the time. This works the same as + I think.

I then just position the keyframe exactly where I want it. Which may take a few attempts to get it right with the music and flow of the slide

I very rarely if ever need to untick any of the settings.

Jill