WnSoft Forums

Template for iso - shutter - aperture

When making videos on Photographic topics, one of the most time consuming things to do is display exposure information with an image. Iso, shutter, aperture etc. I would go further and say lens focal length as well is important. 

I know that for many subjects viewers like to see these settings used, but if there is a way to add them in an auto or semi auto way, I’ve not found it. I use PTE and Camtasia and to add this information is necessary, but tedious in both software. 

Is this something that is possible to be added in the text template? A template where the user can define what is displayed from the meta data, or am I asking the impossible or the impractical? 

To add this info the same as we do with the text templates in the O&A screen.

5 hours ago, Barry Beckham said:

When making videos on Photographic topics, one of the most time consuming things to do is display exposure information with an image. Iso, shutter, aperture etc. I would go further and say lens focal length as well is important. 

I know that for many subjects viewers like to see these settings used, but if there is a way to add them in an auto or semi auto way, I’ve not found it. I use PTE and Camtasia and to add this information is necessary, but tedious in both software. 

Is this something that is possible to be added in the text template? A template where the user can define what is displayed from the meta data, or am I asking the impossible or the impractical? 

Barry Can't read your post, I view the forum in "dark" mode.

Rosy.

I copied my text from a word document, so it may have some formatting. Is this better?