WnSoft Forums

SERIOUS BUG IN O&A [SOLVED]

aplman

After many hours of frustration, I have found a flaw in O&A. (Version 10.0).  I believe this explains my previous post about image placement.

When I shift the dividing line between the main image and the animation/keyframe details, the change stays in effect even after switching to a different PTE file, AND EVEN AFTER A WINDOWS RESTART.

I don't normally shift that boundary ... except to accmmodate multiple object animations.

Ken Travers

Sorry Ken, that is not a bug but the way it works and always has.

Resizing any of the panes in the Main window, slide view, timeline or in O&A and they will retain that position until you resize them again.

Jill

8 hours ago, davegee said:

Ken,

Your post makes me wonder if you have the Percentage figure for display of the project area (top middle in O&A) set to something OTHER THAN Auto?

DG

DG, you are a MARVEL!  Problem solved, Thank You, I am very very grateful to you and your perceptiveness.  

That particuler item (Percentage figure for display of the project area) must have been changed accidentally - I have now set it to Auto.

I regret using the word Bug (apols to Igor), I should have said Quirk.  I would not expect something altered in O&A (for one slide of one project) to affect other projects.  Now changing my mind - not a quirk, but a design flaw.

Cheers, and Thanks again.

Ken T.

• Igor changed the title to SERIOUS BUG IN O&A [SOLVED]