WnSoft Forums

Mp4 Creation

A small issue, but it catches me out every time, which probably says more about me.  I start creating an Mp4 video from PTE AV Studio and it takes long enough for me to minimise the window and continue with my project elsewhere. I may be creating a PTE Video to drop into another project I'm working on, like a 5 minute videos.

After a while I go to the folder where I'm working to look for the Mp4, but its not there. I try the desktop to se if I saved it there, as I sometimes do, but what I have forgotten to do is return to the attached screen to click Close.

Is it necessary to have to return to this window and click OK for the video to become active?  

snap436.jpg

I create the PTE Mp4 into my other project folder for use with Camtasia and a 5 minute video

‘The PTE video is not accessible till that close button is clicked.

Is that essential, why can’t creating the video be the end of the process

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 7:12 AM, Barry Beckham said:

A small issue, but it catches me out every time, which probably says more about me.  I start creating an Mp4 video from PTE AV Studio and it takes long enough for me to minimise the window and continue with my project elsewhere. I may be creating a PTE Video to drop into another project I'm working on, like a 5 minute videos.

After a while I go to the folder where I'm working to look for the Mp4, but its not there. I try the desktop to se if I saved it there, as I sometimes do, but what I have forgotten to do is return to the attached screen to click Close.

Is it necessary to have to return to this window and click OK for the video to become active?  

Barry, 

We improved it in Beta 4 of PTE AV Studio 11.

That’s great and I’ll try it later. That issue manifests itself quite a bit for me, but probably due to me using both PTE and Camtasia for screen capture. Now there is an area that would be great to add to PTE. Screen capture.

• Like 1