WnSoft Forums

Diswasher Saga third & final part.

rosy

Hi Rosy,

You had me worried that you were going to damage your camera when the water started splashing inside the dishwasher. I'm glad your DW project was a success.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom

Now M has recovered enough to tackle the dishes conventionally alone, it makes me wonder if it was worth the effort & expense of doing the project in the first place. I couldn't let her loose on the dishwasher.

However, the additional workspace & storage is a bonus, just need some extra crockery to make it work as it should.

Editing video clips in PTE sure does make my type of show much easier to put together. 40 video clips in that show with only 240mb file size as an MP4 at the settings I use.

Cheers Rosy.

Hi Rosy,

An automatic dishwasher has probably saved many a marriage. We have not been to an indoor restaurant or movie theater since covid started 3 years ago. So for us, it's an essential piece of kitchen equipment.  My wife's favorite saying is "A Happy Wife is a Happy Life". 

Very nice quality video and music.

Thanks,
Tom

• Like 1

Thanks Tom

Just made dinner, M seabass in butter sauce, me salmon in some sort of sauce. Both, sliced roast potatoes, courgettes & mushroom fried together. Lot of pots & pans. M washed up by hand, she didn't want to soil my new toy.

Watched Runaway Train with Denzil Washington, good story, obviously greatly enhanced.

Happy Valley & Midwives tonight.

Cheers Rosy.

Great job. Worth the effort. When we lived in the UK, we didn't have a dishwasher. We emigrated to Canada and our first house had a dishwasher. We moved Provinces and our next house had one too but it broke after a week! We lasted a few days and hubby was putting in a new one. Amazing how we all evolve!!

Rosemary

Rosy,

I congratulate you on the successful completion of this saga! Of course, a dishwasher is a great helper in everyday life. I really liked how you creatively found a way out of every difficult situation, from the size of the kitchen to the way the dishwasher was placed and connected. You are great and you did it all. I really hope that you will be comfortable with her.
We haven’t bought a dishwasher yet, I can’t make up my mind, looking at all the difficulties, it seems to me that it’s easier to wash the dishes with your hands. But I would not refuse a large dishwasher for pots and pans. I'm thinking about this for now.
All the best and health to you!

Aleina

Thanks Aleina

Once you have had a dishwasher, you wouldn't want to be without one particularly in a large hosehold that does a lot of home cooking. Although there are only two of us, due to health circumstances, most of the chores in the home fall to one of us.

Thanks again

Rosy.

• Like 1