WnSoft Forums

Version 5.00 - expected date of final release

Igor

Next beta 10 will be most likely in 2-3 days (Navigation bar, non linear speeds for Pan/Zoom/Rotate, textured background, mouse cursor options, pause).

Fully functional beta (release candidate) of v5.00 will be within 7-10 days.

(Windowed mode, RunApp actions and activated several other "old" options)

We expect to prepare final release of v5.00 in 4 weeks (if where will be no unsolved problems or bugs).

Thanks!! Incredible! On schedule and progressing very, very well! Again, congratulations and all are looking forward to upgrading.

Best regards,

Lin

Next beta 10 will be most likely in 2-3 days (Navigation bar, non linear speeds for Pan/Zoom/Rotate, textured background, mouse cursor options, pause).

Fully functional beta (release candidate) of v5.00 will be within 7-10 days.

(Windowed mode, RunApp actions and activated several other "old" options)

We expect to prepare final release of v5.00 in 4 weeks (if where will be no unsolved problems or bugs).

This is fantastic news! I'm finding the current beta very stable and workable and most of the bug reports appear to be minor so a big thanks to the Wnsoft team for getting to this point so diligently.

I too are looking very much forward to upgrdaing.

Cheers

Andrew

That's terrific news Igor. You and the team must be putting in a lot of hours! You are making the changes faster than I can get used to the new functionality. :rolleyes: Congratulations on your terrific progress.

Does a release candidate mean some limited additional testing before a general release announcement?

Peter

I echo all of the above and

WHOOPEE!!

can"t wait.

Thanks again to all involved. :D

It's absolutely huge !!!

Non linear speeds for Pan/Zoom/Rotate will be a major and fantastic feature.

Igor, could you please give us details how it will work with our actual licences vs future licences (normal version/deluxe version).

I think you already gave us information but I can't remember what you told us. :unsure:

Thanks.

It's absolutely huge !!!

Non linear speeds for Pan/Zoom/Rotate will be a major and fantastic feature.

Igor, could you please give us details how it will work with our actual licences vs future licences (normal version/deluxe version).

I think you already gave us information but I can't remember what you told us. :unsure:

Thanks.

When I bought my license it was extra if I wanted to distribute the slideshows I produced (which I paid). But I remember Igor saying that with v 5.0 this licensing structure will go away and now it will cost more for the deluxe version. I'd like to suggest that those of us who already paid the extra for this distribution option should be allowed to upgrade to the deluxe version from our existing license. Anyone agree?

Igor

I would be more than happy to upgrade to the Deluxe edition now but I cannot see any way of doing this at present. Is this only going to be possible after the final release?

I am also considering a small commercial venture and am happy to pay an additional sum to cover the additional cost of the commercial license. The difference used to be $6 - extremely reasonable - but what will it be to include an upgrade to Deluxe and to the commercial version license at the same time. When would you like the money???

Peter