WnSoft Forums

Bug in image format

thedom

You will find attached a PTE project.

There is only one slide and one image. The image is in landscape mode but it is displayed... in portrait mode.

If you choose an other image in landscape mode by clicking on the folder icon and browsing your HD, it will be displayed in portrait mode too.

Unfortunately I have no idea how the problem appeared. It's a very complex project with dozens of objects by slide and only kept the image object to show you the bug. Btw, I will release the demo of the full project tonight or tomorrow...

bugformat_Mar12-2012_21-28-43.zip

You will find attached a PTE project.

There is only one slide and one image. The image is in landscape mode but it is displayed... in portrait mode.

If you choose an other image in landscape mode by clicking on the folder icon and browsing your HD, it will be displayed in portrait mode too.

Unfortunately I have no idea how the problem appeared. It's a very complex project with dozens of objects by slide and only kept the image object to show you the bug. Btw, I will release the demo of the full project tonight or tomorrow...

==================

thedom,

I gave it a try. I added a second image, which is in landscape format, from the Slide List, but it did not display in portrait, as you said it would. It displayed in landscape format. I don't know if I am following your method of adding an image but I can not make it do what you say it is doing to you. I don't think this will help you but I gave it a try and it seems to be working normally...at least for me.

Gary

The project file "bugformat.pte" includes 2 odd entries in the section [slide 1]:

Line 208: Picture=C:\Users\Administrateur\Desktop\kidsbook\mask.png

Line 243: EnableAspect=1

Changing mask.png to L (1).JPG (the correct name of the image) does not show any effect.

Deleting Line 243 removes the "portrait effect".

Regards,

Xaver

==================

thedom,

I gave it a try. I added a second image,

Yes, no problem for me either if I ADD an other image.

But I think you will have the bug too if you REPLACE the existing image with an other landscape image using the folder icon...*

Thanks Xaver, I hope it will help Wnsoft to find and solve the problem.

Yes, no problem for me either if I ADD an other image.

But I think you will have the bug too if you REPLACE the existing image with an other landscape image using the folder icon...*

============================

thedom,

Sorry, but I just don't understand how you "REPLACE the existing image with an other landscape image using the folder icon...*." I can't think of any other way except deleting the mask.png and bringing down a new image. I hope Igor can figure out the problem...:unsure:

Gary

The problem is due to a new parameter, since the 7.00 version : AspectParams

With 0.666667,100,0,0 you have your aspect

With 0,100,0,0, it's normal

If you copy your file L(1) in the PTE version 658 it's OK, because the parameter AspectParams doesn't exist.

What have you done to change the parameter ?? That, I don't know, but certainly Igor could answer !

EnableAspect is a other new parameter (AspectParams depending of this one ??)

Value par default = 1

If you put it to 0 the aspect is normal.

post-6764-0-26993100-1331628204_thumb.jp