WnSoft Forums

Just for fun

LumenLux

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season's Greeting from Asheville, North Carolina - Home of Beechbrook Cottage. May this time of year bring you peace and joy throughout your homeland and household.

We've had a wonderful year filled with many enjoyable PTE presentations, utilities and tutorials. Thanks to everyone who has contributed throughout 2003. I look forward to an even greater 2004.

With warm regards,

Bill (aka cottage)

Special thanks for Bill !

I would like to thank you Bill, for your great (super) Beechbrook Cottage site, and wish you the best for 2004.

I hope you will continue in offering to everybody this wonderfull and unique space dedicated in sharing PTE slideshows.

Also, after I uploaded a PTE presentation on Beechbrook Cottage and recieved many many emails, I was surprised (and happy) to see your site was visited by many anonymous users not (yet !) members on this forum, from Taiwan, Japan, Malaisia, Lebanon, Marocco, Brazil, Australia, Germany, Suizerland, Argentina, Norway, Spain ... and many other countries...

For many of us (not speaking very good english), it is not easy to write messages in english , but be sure many read it, use your site, and enjoy it !

You're doing a lot for PTE, for digital slideshows, and simply for our pleasure !

Best wishes for 2004 ! For you, and Beechbrook Cottage !

Thank you.

Marco

(Grenoble, France, -5°C)

Hi everybody,

Just returned today from a skiing trip to Cervinia Italy. I wonder, where are the Dutch in this forum? I live in the middle of the Netherlands, some 40 km. away from Utrecht in a very little village called Renswoude. With approximately 4000 inhabitants I don't think it'll be on an American map :P .

It is a nice thought though to try to get in contact with PTE users in your own neighbourhood. So Dutch people, where are you??????

Hope 2004 will be good for you all!

Marianne

I'm Bill, from Halstead Kansas... Air Capitol of the World..and a JayHawk Fan... I Enjoy this Program..Thanks to all programmers.. :rolleyes:

Greetings from the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina, My husband and I retired here over six years ago. It is a photographer's dream. http://www.pbase.com/image/9515467

Isabel

Seasons greetings from South Western Colorado (USA)! Amazing to read through the posts to see this program in use literally all around the world and even several people close to home. I am in Durango, Colorado. Many mountains around, beautiful photos all around. Has not been above freezing for a few days here and we have had snow for several days now. Makes for great skiing! Hope everyone has a wonderful new year!

Mike

Hi, PTE-Family and the best wishes for the year 2004 to you all.

I am living in the oldest town of Germany, in Trier.

www.trier.de

This is the best and most friendly forum I know. Thank you for all your help by using and

testing PTE.

Greetings, Rainer

www.tripstrilles.de/nepal1998.zip (32 MB)

www.tripstrilles.de/nepal2001.zip (32 MB)

Coming soon (I hope)

www.tripstrilles.de/nepal2004.zip (Around the Annapurna)

:D:D:D

Bart

I am quite willing to go along with your idea. My full Life and Interests are in my website below. My portrait is on Andrew Buust's Rogues Gallery, but I nave a more up to date one taken this year and given Photoshop "treatment".

This has been an excellent thread and has brought some members without Profiles partially out of their anonymity.

Ron [uK]

This strikes me as so incredible - the wide - yet growing-closer world we live in! When I first wished Merry Christmas to everyone, (via this thread) I logged in from my home in Utah, USA. Now at this moment I am reading the wonderful messages from all around the world. And I am doing it from an Internet "Cafe" in Cusco, Peru! So now from this other hemispere I add my greeting to you all for a joyful, meaningful, blessed new year!

I still find this so amazing. Earlier today I have been "working" in an area that is truly third world. Now a few hours later, I am in a very old city (Inca city) but with internet technology to tune in and read from PTE friends around the world.

Now I am going to download PTE and try to put together a slide show for a gathering on New Years Eve. The only catch - I don´t know how to get my PTE key from home. I also am not sure if I can reach Igor in time to see if he could send me a copy to a special email for this purpose only. If Igor can do this or if any of you have another idea, I could retrieve a key from khinaqueen@networld.com. I will try to log in here again tomorrow night.

Once again, thanks to everyone who has responded to this thread around the world. :)