WnSoft Forums

Just for fun

LumenLux

I was thinking today of some of our old friends who haven't voiced in for a while - Guru (Italy), Ernst (Chile, I think), Hans (Scandanavia), ??? (Lithuania), Casey (Japan? Poland? Indiana?) think(box)bill (Boston)

Then I was thinking of all the new friends that have become active in this forum. It has always fascinated me the way this PTE software has such a world-wide community - originating from Igor's homeland. I think it might be fun, especially at Christmas, with thoughts of peace and brotherhood, to see just how widely spread and how concentrated PTE forum members are throughout the world. So if anyone else is interested, I suggest we can just carry this thread for a while and see what we see. :)

I'll start by telling you I am here in Utah in the Rocky Mountains of the United States of America.

From me to you, Merry Christmas where ever you are.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Bob!

I am sitting here in Ottawa, the Capital of Canada (wishing our unseasonal rain would stop and we get to keep our snow :) )

Best wishes to all !

Jim Robertson

Merry Christmas to you Bob.

I’m in the UK - The county of Cleveland on the edge of the North York Moors. First snow of winter here yesterday (Mon 22nd Dec) and today it’s all gone so a white Christmas is unlikely but things weatherwise can change very quickly here on the north east coast.

Seasons greetings to all.

Christmas greetings from Sutton, Surrey UK. I will finish reading the rest of the latest threads before turning in for the night. My first actions before breakfast in the morning is to open up the forum to see what has been added from across the pond and the new dawn in the east. Weather has been damp and dreary all day here so I am hoping for better things tomorrow.

Good luck to all for 2004.

Ron [uK]

Happy to add - Seasons Greetings from the hometown of Eric Morecambe in Lancashire,UK - and the best of Health through 2004 to all members wherever you are.

(Lovely weather up here Ron, but changeable!)

Love this so friendly forum. Would be nice if more would fill in further details which I find interesting.

Cheers, John

Greetings and happy holidays...

Even though I've been using PTE since 1.6, I unfortunately don't post here much (at all). But I check-in once a week and get a kick how this has become such a loyal community over the years. :wub:

I am from sunny Palm Beach, Florida. It is cold here now, at around 70F :D

Great idea, Bob!

My signature line says it all. I, too, wish this rain would stop. Our friends south of us can't blame any cold weather on us so far this winter!!

Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year to everyone tuning in to this great Forum! And also to Igor and Aleksey and Inna and all the rest of the WnSoft team! :)

Christmas Greetings from Latvia to all forum members and your families - have a jolly days and happy new year! We here in Latvia have a little snow (some centimetres) for 2 days and looks - soon begins the rains again. Thanks to all active members for sharing your knowledge and your time. Thanks again and have a nice days! elIvarz (Latvia) :lol:

Hi To You All

and have a great day.i am in the NORTH OF ENGLAND in a little place called SKIPTON home of the Yorkshire DALES

I WOULD ESPECIALLY LIKE TO THANK AL for all his help

hope you all have a great NEW YEAR.

and i have finally made my first slide show.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Peaceful New Year from Daytona Beach, Florida. I have been with this forum since the birth of P2exe but must admit that my computer skills (or lack of) has made me a lurker rather than a contributor ;) Thanks to all those talented folks that give so freely of their time and skills to make this great program #1.

Bob..

And another heartfelt Best Wishes for the Holidays from Ottawa, Canada's national capital.

I agree to some extent with Jim and Al about the rain we're getting, but on the other hand I don't have to shovel the stuff! I remember the winter after I moved to Ottawa from Toronto when we got 144 inches (that's about 400 cm) of snow in the month of December alone, the city was worried about its snow-removal budget going bankrupt, and I had to shovel my way out of the driveway every morning to go to work and then shovel my way back in when I came home! Global warming is scary, but it does have its small temporary advantages at least in this climate!

Particular best wishes to Igor and company in Russia for the great work they're doing on PTE :):):)