WnSoft Forums

Voyage ...

Aginum

Bonjour à tous

« Voyage » est un vieux diaporama. J’ai ajouté quelques nouvelles photos...

Pays visités : France, bien sûr, Bolivie, Islande, Italie (Toscane), Algérie (Assekrem), Niger (Ténére) et retour chez nous près de Montauban.. .

Bon voyage :D

Now this is what a sequence without commentary should look like!

I ran it through three times without interuption.

The images are wonderful and the sequence flows without any feeling of jarring from one location to another.

The animation was subtle and sufficient.

I wondered at first about the use of the 'Braveheart' music but it works beautifully.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Snapcam

Snapcam said - Now this is what a sequence without commentary should look like!

I agree entirely. Great quality photography and whether its an older show brought up to date or not, who cares, it stands out for all the right reasons

I can see the great care taken on the choice of which image follows which and all perfectly in time with the music. The transitions are no happy accident that we seem to see all the time, but organised and created with care.

I recogniced the music style, but not the piece, until the end and then had one of those "Oh yes" moments when I saw the credits. I thought it was a perfect choice as was the subtle animation. This is what the PTE forum should be more about, visit the forum and be inspired and all done without any images being ripped from Google

Superb Aginum

Merci Barry,

Effectivement, c'est vraiment un long travail pour trouver les images qui fusionnent bien les unes avec les autres et trouver les bonnes transitions..

Pour la musique, j'ai fusionné 4 extraits de Braveheart

Thank you Barry

Indeed, it is really a lot of work to find the images that blend well with each other and find good transitions ..

For music, I merged four excerpts from Braveheart

Indeed, it is really a lot of work to find the images that blend well with each other and find good transitions ..

I know and the result can be seen in your show

For music, I merged four excerpts from Braveheart

You did a good job on that too, because I never picked up a music change at all and that is exactly what you need for a show like this.

Great work

• 3 weeks later...