WnSoft Forums

One Of The Neat Things Possible With PTE 9

An alarm clock which will go off at 9:01 ....  Or one minute past the hour you set the hour hand to.  This is just one of the many neat things possible with PTE and modifiers.  In case anyone wants this as a style - it's posted below:  Minor upgrade - you may move hour hand to any position so alarm will sound at one minute visually past whatever hour you have it set on.... Just click on "hour hand" in Objects and Animations after applying style, then rotate the hour hand as desired. Click on "Frame One" and move, size and position alarm clock on image as needed.

AlarmClockOneMinute - Ver 9.ptestyle

LOL  Judy - so true... I hardly ever make it past 5:00 am myself...  I upgraded the style so you can set the hour hand for any time..... it's on the same link under the same name above...

Best regards,

Lin

• 3 months later...

Thanks a a lot, Lin, for this clever demonstration and the style given.

It works perfectly for me, except that it seems that the link above gives the original version, since I cannot find the "hour hand" in Objects and Animations after applying style. "Frame1" contains: alarmclockhammmer, 2ndhandclock, minutehandclock and alarmclock, that's all.