WnSoft Forums

des transitions dans PTE AV Studio 11 ne fonctionnent plus [SOLVED]

nicky68

Dans mon PTE AV Studio 11 (dernière mise à jour installée) - Windows 10

un certain nombre de transitions ne fonctionnent plus (nouvelle transition fondu avec ondulations) de même que des transitions avancées comme cube 3D

et les transitions que j'ai importées.

Faut-il desinstaller le logiciel et le réinstaller? Tous les styles et transitions importés ne seront-ils pas perdus? Est-ce qu'il faudrait que j'installe Windows 11?

Merci pour votre aide

25 minutes ago, nicky68 said:

un certain nombre de transitions ne fonctionnent plus (nouvelle transition fondu avec ondulations) de même que des transitions avancées comme cube 3D

Faut-il desinstaller le logiciel et le réinstaller? Tous les styles et transitions importés ne seront-ils pas perdus? Est-ce qu'il faudrait que j'installe Windows 11?

Merci pour votre aide

In my PTE AV Studio 11 (latest update installed) - Windows 10 a number of transitions no longer work (new transition: fade with ripples) 
as well as advanced transitions like 3D cube and the transitions I imported.
Should I uninstall the software and reinstall it? Won't all imported styles and transitions be lost? Should I install Windows 11?
Thanks for your help

This is an English language Forum. Please use Google Translate.

DG

In my PTE AV Studio 11 (last update installed) - Windows 10 a number of transitions no longer work (new transition of PTE 11) as well as advanced transitions like 3D cube and the transitions I imported. Does the software need to be uninstalled and reinstalled? Won’t all imported styles and transitions be lost? Should I install Windows 11? Thank you for your help

On 5/18/2023 at 5:15 PM, nicky68 said:

Merci pour votre aide

Hi,

I recommend to install the latest update 11.0.6:

https://www.wnsoft.com/en/pte-av-studio/download/

We fixed this problem.

Let me know about a result.

• Igor changed the title to des transitions dans PTE AV Studio 11 ne fonctionnent plus [SOLVED]
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The transitions that I created myself do not work for me. Videos and pictures that were used in transitions were not found. But the same problem was in the previous version. I was just very busy and forgot to write about it. 

PTEAVStudio_KL5abhWpeh.jpg

I created new custom transition (and transition with variants) which include additional video clips or images. No problem with V11.0.7. I couldn't reproduce the problem with missing files.

13 hours ago, Aleina Show said:

The transitions that I created myself do not work for me. Videos and pictures that were used in transitions were not found. But the same problem was in the previous version. I was just very busy and forgot to write about it. 

Hi,

Did you observe the same problem in v11.0.6 ?

13 hours ago, jienense said:

I have tested the latest version of PTE AV Studio 11.0.7 and the video transitions no longer work.

Did it work correctly in previous v11.0.6 ?

It already happened again but I do not remember which version and may be that aleina dragged it from another version, if not reinstall the Transitions and install V.11.0.6

For me if it worked fine v.11.0.6, install v11.0.7 and the transitions created by me and others stopped working, in the new version comes out the message of video not found, I went to the folder C:\Usersantb Document Documents, I went to the folder of the transitions and all the videos have disappeared.

It may be that creating new transitions have no problem ,but with the old ones the videos disappear , I have looked at 7 or 8 transitions and all videos have disappeared and only one .effsrc file remains.

Sorry for my english ,it is translated.

Please can you send me a copy of your storage with all installed transitions/styles?

It's located in a folder "Styles and Transitions". By default, it's located in Documents > PicturesToExe folder. I need this folder "Styles and Transitions" in a ZIP archive.

You can upload to Google Drive or iCloud Drive and send me the link.

We'll check this issue.