WnSoft Forums

What video card in your PC or laptop?

Igor

57 members have voted

1. 1. What video card in your PC or laptop?

• NVIDIA Geforce 4 Ti4200, 4400, 4600. Geforce FX 5500, 5600, 5700, 5800, 5900. Geforce 6600, 6800, 7600, 7800, 7900
    • ATI Radeon 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1600, X1800, X1900
    • NVIDIA Geforce 3, Geforce 5200, 6200, 6400, 7300, 7400
    • ATI Radeon 8500, 9000, 9200, X300, X1300, X200
    • Intel 900 GMA, 950GMA (integrated video card) usually in all laptops up to 1.5 kg
    • NVIDIA Riva TNT, TNT2, Geforce 1, Geforce 2, Geforce 4 MX440, MX420, ATI Rage, Radeon 1, Radeon 7500, Matrox G400, G450, G550
    • S3 Trio 64, Trident, SiS
    • I don't know exactly installed model of my video card

For the record I note that we can only place one vote and like I am sure many others I have both a desktop and laptop.

I have voted GeForce FX5600 for my desktop.

However my laptop has an ATI RADION X200M

Regards

John

P.S. - I'm beginning to get excited!

Main PC NVidia GeForce 6700 XL

My laptop NVidia GeForce Fx Go 5600

Robert's PC - Medion Radeon 9600 TX Secondary

Many Thanks Igor for all you do for us.

I still have Internet problems at the moment. :unsure:

BW Maureen

It

ATI Radeon X200 is on the list - Group 4

Ron [uK]

What video card installed in your PC or laptop?

If you don't know exacty name of your video card, please click Start button | Control Panel | Display | and choose last "Parameters" tab.

p.s. v5.00 beta #1 almost ready.

Igor,

This is my first post and I am a professional photographer in East Texas half way between Dallas, Texas and Shreveport, Louisiana. I've have used P2EXE for many years presenting my wedding photography to my clients, and it has been a wonderful and rewarding experience to have your product available. There are many professionals that use your program, but don't take the time to write 'thank you' letters. I have been reading the posts from your regular members, and its obvious that you are loved and appreciated by many people around the world. Please know that there are many out here that also feel that way but don't sit down and write to say 'Thank You.' Be encouraged, my friend and, again I say Thank You!

Gary

Igor should make it a requirement that in order to post a support message either here or to his support area, the poster must include his board ID along with the post. Or, make it a part of sign up. Everyone could be required to include basic system description for the sake of research.

That would make it quite easy to track certain problems to certain boards and maintain a feel for what really exists out there amoung the crowd.

lt

What is a laptop? :rolleyes:

Just kidding!!!

My is one that came out about 10 years ago (IBM ThinkPad) and I am using it for a door stop

at the moment!

Cindy uses her for genealogy when I am not "hogging" the main computer or hers.

BTW..

Hello to everyone

My site will be up soon! Stay Tuned :)

Quiet like a quietstorm, he appeared as a faint apparition. Welcome Bart! You probably realize we don't forget just because you had vanished. I think I may have recently taken a brief surf, wondering how you might be doing. Good to know you and Cindy are still on course. Hope we'll have more of your participation again. :)

Registered members to this forum were required to list personal email addresses. Administration has plenty to do trying to keep up with their own "homework" without having extra assignments...however, would it be possible to fire off a bulk email to all the members asking the info about video cards. It would also give 'em a heads up that Ver. 5 is close at hand.

Gary