WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 13

Igor

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 13

Download link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr-deluxe_beta.zip (6 MB)

It's fully functional beta which includes all functions of version 5.6.

What new in this Beta:

* Fixed bug of Beta 12 with "Run Slideshow with return" command which always caused crashing of slideshow.

* Fixed old bug of all previous versions: pressing Ctrl+O (Open project), "Ctrl+N", "Ctrl+S" and other key shortcuts whilst PicturesToExe creates large EXE file it caused incorrect work of the program.

* Fixed old bug (since v5.5) when "Image Load Error" might occur in Slide list, MiniPlayer and Objects and animation editor on projects with hundreds slides of large images (about 8 megapixels each one).

What new in version 5.6:

+ Added export of slideshow as a video. (See Main menu -> Create)

- Export of HD video for playback on PC, Mac.

- Export of video for iPhone/iPod.

- Publish online on Youtube.

- Publish online on Vimeo with HD quality.

+ New 3D transition effects between slides:

- Added "Flip 3D" effect.

- Added "Swap 3D" effect.

- Reworked "Curling of page 3D" effect. Set large radius parameter to get completely new effects.

+ Improvements in Objects and Animation window:

- Mask objects for creating of special effects. You can apply several Masks to one image object.

- Music and sounds when you click "Play" button for preview.

- Added "Anti-shimmering (mipmapping)" option for Image and Text objects. This option prevents appearing of shimmering when object has zoom from small size to large size.

- Improved view of "Action on mouse click" list.

- Added new action "Run slideshow".

- Added "Pause" button.

! "Original size" mode of objects has been replaced. Now use "Fixed size of slide (in pixels)" mode in Project options | Screen tab. And "Size/position in pixels" button in Common tab of object properties.

+ Added "Virtual size of slide" parameters as alternate way to set aspect ratio of slide (Project options | Screen tab). It helps in work with "Size/Position" tool window in "Object and animation" editor.

+ Added new commands "Run Slideshow" and "Run Slideshow with Return" to Project options | "More" tab and as an action for objects. This option highly recommended if you want to start another slideshow from current one and for building of menu. It will guarantee flawless start of next slideshow from current one. In fact a series of slideshows will work as one large slideshow that provides optimal memory usage.

! "Run application" options has moved to the last page of Project options (More tab).

+ Added "Color outside slide area" option (Project options | Screen tab). By default if you run widescreen slideshow (16:9) on 4:3 display you see black strips around the slide. Now you can choose this color.

+ Added menu on Create button.

+ Faster rewinding of slides in created EXE file and preview.

+ Added "Crypt images/music against extracting from EXE file" option. See Main menu | View | Advanced options. (Enabled by default).

+ Improved installer of PicturesToExe, multi-lingual interface.

+ Fully rewritten shadow for objects. Now it has correct view for a long text object. And better visual quality.

+ "Protection of slideshow" options has moved to the last page of Project options (Advanced tab).

! "Disable F1 key to show help window" has moved to "Customize help window" dialog (Main menu | Project).

+ Various improvements.

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.5) when after renaming of a main image in Slide list or File panel MiniPlayer didn't display renamed image.

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.1) when changing of display resolution, locking of PC or Sleep mode applied during encoding of video caused visual defects in created video file.

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.5) when all color text objects (excluding black and white) had slight almost invisible greenish contour.

* Fixed old bug of all previous versions: pressing Ctrl+O (Open project), "Ctrl+N", "Ctrl+S" and other key shortcuts whilst PicturesToExe creates large EXE file it caused incorrect work of the program.

* Fixed old bug (since v5.5) when "Image Load Error" might occur in Slide list, MiniPlayer and Objects and animation editor on projects with hundreds slides of large images (about 8 megapixels each one).

Hi Dear Igor

This is my Project you have requested me :

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e722350...2db6fb9a8902bda

And this is Source for it :

This is about following bug for PTE :

1-when i run my project.exe, you assume i creat links for each slide for example 10 slide ,

and the links are like as 'A B C D E F G H I J' . that is 'A' is for slide A , and 'B' is for slide B and ...

and all of top links that is 'A B C D E F G H I J' , creat in per slide . Now when i run my project.exe

with Specifications that i said , when i click on hyperlink A , I go to Slide A , When I click to Hyperlink B ,I go to Slide B , When i Click on .... . But My Dear Igor , please note , When user , wants to do this operation as inverse that is , he wants to going back inverse from for example Hyperlink D to Hyperlink C , in first he jumps to Slide B for a moment and then he goes to slide D .Or when I am in Slide for example A , when i want to go to slide G , I click on Hyperlink G (created on All slides of project.exe ) i really swan , when i see it goes infirst to Slide F for a moment , then it goes to Slide G . !!?

Please Correct that .

Thanks

Sincerely Yours :(

Hi AbdolReza,

As I explained when you posted this problem report in the beta10 thread, in a PTE sequence no slide exists in isolation from the other slides. Each slide shares a transition with the slide that comes before it and with the slide that follows it. So, if you ask PTE to preview your sequence from, let us say, slide C, PTE must show you slide B first in order to then show you the transition from slide B to slide C. This is not a bug in PTE. It is how it has to be in order to show you exactly how slide C comes into view after slide B.

I hope this helps you to understand what is happening. If I have not understood your problem, I apologise.

regards,

Peter

Guest Techman1

One minor problem (and not sure if it was in 5.5 or not), when using the "Show Copyright Logo" option and having a .PNG file with the Opacity set reduced (example 50%), the logo will briefly show at 100% then turn to 50% for the remainder of the duration for that slide. This repeats on every slide this way. It's kind of a nice feature in that it makes your Copyright logo really stand out, but it probably isn't something we want all the time.

Also is there a way to turn off the copyright logo on particular slides. Like if you have a title slide and an ending slide, you probably don't really want this on those slides.

Thanks in advance Igor (and team). We all know you are very busy, so just when you get to this.

All the best,

-Fred

Hi AbdolReza,

As I explained when you posted this problem report in the beta10 thread, in a PTE sequence no slide exists in isolation from the other slides. Each slide shares a transition with the slide that comes before it and with the slide that follows it. So, if you ask PTE to preview your sequence from, let us say, slide C, PTE must show you slide B first in order to then show you the transition from slide B to slide C. This is not a bug in PTE. It is how it has to be in order to show you exactly how slide C comes into view after slide B.

I hope this helps you to understand what is happening. If I have not understood your problem, I apologise.

regards,

Peter

PLEASE explaine IT MORE AGAIN by source :

please correct source and send it for me .

thanks PETER

Yours lovingly :(

Hi,

I just looked at Abdol's sequence, which consists of 8 slides each of which has 8 buttons pointing to all slides. Transitions had zero length, and I changed the settings and disabled all transitions. During preview, in about 50% of all clicks on the buttons the program jumped to the destination slide (slide no. n+1, say) while the previous slide (slide no. n) was flashing. Is it a bug?

Regards,

Xaver

Hi,

I just looked at Abdol's sequence, which consists of 8 slides each of which has 8 buttons pointing to all slides. Transitions had zero length, and I changed the settings and disabled all transitions. During preview, in about 50% of all clicks on the buttons the program jumped to the destination slide (slide no. n+1, say) while the previous slide (slide no. n) was flashing. Is it a bug?

Regards,

Xaver

I think this template is the best means for creating a kind of Advanced SlideShow that User can choose the name or number of Slide for clicking it , Does Share transition(such as rectangle,Buttons,Hyperlinks) in all slides that is created this Advanced SlideShow Can be a Bug and user must not do it .?I think this is a bug for PTE.

sincerely

Igor,

I made several trials to create an HD video (custom, 1280x853, 30 fps, 2 passes, various bitrates) with beta7 and beta13. I always obtained the following report:

x264.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience....... Please tell Microsoft about this problem.....

If I used 1280x854 instead of 1280x853, the video creation worked correctly (a banner appeared, as I worked with PTE standard edition).

Regards,

Xaver

Additional remark: x264.exe doesn't seem to like any input for width or height which is an odd number!

Regards,

Xaver

On others programs it don't like size which can't be divided by 16 (for instance 1920 x 1080) because the blocks inside the format, I don't know how Igor succeeded to do in order we don't have this problem.

Igor ,

The new feature Crypt Images & Music in v5.6 is a great addition.

In its current form these settings are enabled thru the Advanced Options program setting. Is it possible to move the Crypt Images & Music setting from the program menu to say something like the new More tab in the Project Options settings ? This way each .pte file will dictate whether this setting is used or not ... rather than controlled solely and easily overlooked within the Advanced Options menu selection. I feel the user will have better visibility and control of its use for each individual pte file if the setting is used and documented within the file instead of a general program setting for all pte files.

On others programs it don't like size which can't be divided by 16 (for instance 1920 x 1080) because the blocks inside the format, I don't know how Igor succeeded to do in order we don't have this problem.

Jean-Pierre,

Surely it isn't a problem if the codec does not like odd inputs. It should refuse them, but it should not crash in these cases.

Regards,

Xaver

Xaver, Jean-Pierre,

That's right. We forgot add checking for incorrect width/height values.

Fred,

One minor problem (and not sure if it was in 5.5 or not), when using the "Show Copyright Logo" option and having a .PNG file with the Opacity set reduced (example 50%), the logo will briefly show at 100% then turn to 50% for the remainder of the duration for that slide. This repeats on every slide this way. It's kind of a nice feature in that it makes your Copyright logo really stand out, but it probably isn't something we want all the time.
Thanks, I've reproduced this bug. It happens only with v5.6 Beta and only when hardware acceleration is turned off. We'll fix it.

Tom,

I have a slideshow with Push effect, bottom-top transition selected. If I deselect Project Options, Screen, Hardware accleration (D3D), the the slide transitions reverse direction. Instead of bottom to top movement, the slide moves top to bottom. Strange.
I cofirm this. It will be fixed in next Beta 14.

nobeefstu,

n its current form these settings are enabled thru the Advanced Options program setting. Is it possible to move the Crypt Images & Music setting from the program menu to say something like the new More tab in the Project Options settings ? This way each .pte file will dictate whether this setting is used or not ... rather than controlled solely and easily overlooked within the Advanced Options menu selection. I feel the user will have better visibility and control of its use for each individual pte file if the setting is used and documented within the file instead of a general program setting for all pte files.
I'm not sure that it is necessary. Anyway better not in this version.

Xaver, Jean-Pierre,

That's right. We forgot add checking for incorrect width/height values.

Fred,

Thanks, I've reproduced this bug. It happens only with v5.6 Beta and only when hardware acceleration is turned off. We'll fix it.

Tom,

I cofirm this. It will be fixed in next Beta 14.

nobeefstu,

I'm not sure that it is necessary. Anyway better not in this version.

Hello Igor

Don't you Think , Forget To Reply My Question about Jumping ..... :(

Sincerely

PLEASE explaine IT MORE AGAIN by source :

please correct source and send it for me .

thanks PETER

Yours lovingly :(

Hi AbdolReza,

I've been away for a few days and am just catching up on the activity on the forum. I've just tried to download your project from MediaFire but when I click on the link that you gave, the MediaFire site tells me that there are no documents. The link obviously did work when you posted it because Xaver (xahu34) was successful in downloading your project file. If you could please check that the link is still valid; and if not please upload the project again, I will certainly take a look at it for you.

regards,

Peter

Igor

On the next up date can you consider synchronising the time line and slide view windows so that a position in one is mirrored in the other. I find it frustrating when switching between the two to have to search to find my original point.

Thanks for super software

Mike Reed

Hi AbdolReza,

I've been away for a few days and am just catching up on the activity on the forum. I've just tried to download your project from MediaFire but when I click on the link that you gave, the MediaFire site tells me that there are no documents. The link obviously did work when you posted it because Xaver (xahu34) was successful in downloading your project file. If you could please check that the link is still valid; and if not please upload the project again, I will certainly take a look at it for you.

regards,

Peter

Hello Peter

I'm Sorry , i go and purchase an account for it, before was un registered but you can downloded it from :

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php?r=vynzy

Igor,

I just produced a similar test as Abdol did, a sequence with no transitions where a click into the first slide produces a jump to the last one. Here is the result: Using version 5.5, the last slide appears as one would expect; using version 5.6b13, the last slide shows up while the previous one flashes.

Regards,

Xaver