WnSoft Forums

Modern

thedom

I love it very much.

And I think, it was hard work.

For me, I wish to have such animations as templates in PTE, which would make it easy to switch between such great animations as you made in one show.

Best regards

Adda

What a swell presentation. I like everything about it. Start with the photography - very nice. If you enjoy landscapes of shapes with dramatic color thrown in and subtleties added - this is great. I found that at first, I was very aware of your effects and transitions. Although impressive, I was wondering a little "why". Then I found myself being engrossed in the photos and barely aware of the fancy effects. And finally, by the end, I was thinking the effects, in this presentation, do effectively become a worthwhile part of the entire experience. Thanks Dom for sharing your talent with us.

Hi Dom, Like LumenLux I was enthralled by the photography and wondering about the need for the effects. I just loved the curves and orange colours - superb stuff. The effects are technically most impressive - well done.

Hi Dom

Dom, I showed this Av to members of my camera club this evening and asked for their feedback. The consensus was that such an approach should just be used for the first and last image only. Of course you have to consider the audience, they were interested mainly in the photography, and while we have an active AV membership, those 'av members' thought the effects were simply over the top - when carried out throughout the show. Some members found the approach annoying, repetitive and getting in the way of what was clearly excellent photography.

I fully realise that your intention may have been simply to highlight the approach, but members thought that using it at the beginning and end (bookends as they say for panels) would be a most impactive AV. Members thought that the photography was of such a high standard they could and should stand for themselves - without any special effect.

I hope this info is useful.

Hi Dom,

I love effects, I love to see the work of creative people and you are a master, and I get bored with same old same old retro presentations, I love the work of yopur artistic mind and when you put your shows together you create masterpieces, thanks so very much for sharing this, Im a dedicated fan.

Regards

Ralph

Here is a new slideshow of Libya.

TheDom-LibyaLandscapes-Small.jpg

[ 8 minutes and 17 seconds - 35.73Mb ]

icon_pa_download.gif icon_pa_rate.gif

Hi Dom,

This is a great production.

I did have to view it a few times though.

It might have something to do with not being accustomed to something as slick and polished.

I first thought it was a bit distracting with all the effects. I thought, yes it would certainly stand up to being presented in the more usual

way without effects,but the more I watched it and thought about it,leaving out the effects would also be less of a show.

So it's a Ferrari,a Rolex of a show.Peerless.

If you are helping to push the PTE envelope a bit further,then that's all for better.Even for those who aren't sure about it now.

Great stuff,

Davy