-
Posts
2,323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by thedom
-
Hi Silvia, Yes, it is possible. In the main window, select all the slides. Then click on "Customize Slide" button. In "main" tab, change the "Display slide" value and click "ok". It will modify the time display of all slides selected. Quick and easy.
-
Ron, Could you please send me your PTE project in a zip (use "create backup in zip" feature). Thanks.
-
Ron, as you mentionned, Mike's template includes 20 pics. You can use his template. And if you want to use mine, just copy the whole animation (except the first and the last slide) and change the pictures used. If you want the trick to be less visible, do the change of pictures when the last picture is full screen. Have fun.
-
Thank you very much for your reply. Because I have a lot of fake subscriptions on my website, I prefer a double validation to prevent bad spam. You probably received an automatic email after your subscription explaining you to answer the mail and write REGISTER in the body of the message. Please do so in order for me to activate your account. About allowing the viewer to mouse-select which photo he wants to bring forward and zoom, I think it's a very good idea. I will try to implement it in the near future.
-
Mike (mightec) had the original idea and made his "notice board", a ready to use template for 20 pictures. I loved his idea and released a new "corkboard" demo for 7 pictures. Then, 2 of you asked me for the pte project. After mike's authorisation, here is the template for 7 pictures. [ Click on the image to access the download page ] Mike's "notice board" template is now hosted on my site too : [ Click on the image to access the download page ] And my "Corkboard" demo is still availbale here.
-
I really appreciated your slideshow, really relaxing and beautiful pictures. You have a good eye to catch the beauty of nature. But in my opinion, about 10 of them could be removed because they are redundant or not as good as the others. I really like the "animation" of the river. Thanks for sharing.
-
Hi Barry, The pictures are really nice but too redundant for my taste. I found you could improve your slideshow if you could introduce a diversity. Correct me if I am wrong, but the pictures are all presented the same way : same time display, same position on the screen, same effect transition. There is a risk it might be boring for people not specially fond of balloons.
-
Jeff, Thank you for sharing your work. Your pictures are amazing and beautiful , especially the first ones and the last one. The music is just perfect. I didn't know this composer. What I heared gave me the feel to discover his other scores. About your slideshow, I think some pictures are a little bit redundant. And I think you could improve your slideshow if you would change the rythm a little bit when the music becomes more "dramatic". I could easily imagine some light pan and zoom on some of them. Just suggestions. I'm definitely look forward to the full version !
-
That is exactly the idea. The sound level of this effect is very low. If you add a soundtrack at normal sound level, the page turning will be present but hardly audible. Ron I rewrote the explanations on how to remove the sound effect because you were right, they were not understandable. About the jerk, I don't see any link between removing the sound effect and this problem. I will have a look later and will let you know if I found anything.
-
Nice. But in my opinion, the puzzle takes too much time. I think you could start it at its current speed at the beginning and accelarate it more and more until the 2/3 and slow it down until the image is complete. I think you could change the final piece too. Why not add a shadow effect like it was coming from above ? Just suggestions.
-
Mike, about the cover_leftside, I made the modification because most of my friends who saw the slideshow using this effect said it was to wide. I guess you have enough skill to do it. Ron, thank you for your comments. You can easily remove the sound sfx : in the main window of PTE, select the slide one by one and for each, in the "sound" field (under "Main image" and "Comment" fields), remove the path to the sound file.
-
Mike, I can't download your file : I have "Processing download request" processed forever. I don't know if it's the same but Lin made a puzzle effect last year : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4507 He even made a tutorial : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4510 And JPD made a 565 pieces animation !!! http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4740 But I think a new puzzle animation could be done with new features of V5 (in particular the speed features), with dynamic lights and shadows, 3D effect, deformations, etc...
-
Hi Tracy, I would like to help you but I still can't understand what you mean. Could you explain an other way ? Unless somebody else understands... ?
-
I had enough skill in using PTE v5 to try improve as Ronniebootwest suggested 3 months ago when he asked if the turning pages could be smoother. I changed a lot of thinks, the general look is quite the same but I think this version is a little bit more realistic and improved. [ Click on the image to acces the download page ]
-
Igor and Team, Thank you so much for your continious efforts to improve this wonderful software ! The new options, especially "New hyperlinks" and "Show next slide after indicated time interval" are fantastic. Thanks again.
-
Mike, I love it ! With your authorisation, I made a demo with your template. [ Click on the image to access the download page ] I tried to improve it a little bit but the idea is definitely yours. All credit for you. Thanks for your work.
-
Geoff, Ron, I think Igor would like you to make the following modifications
-
Igor, I choosed the second option and put it on the portal page of my website : => http://www.thedom.fr/share
-
Igor, I was wondering, do you have a tool to decompile the exe ?
-
Thank you my friends for those very nice comments. The template (with the instructions on how to use it) is now available. I included Igor’s suggestion. [ Click on the image to directly access the download page ]
-
Display your titles in a blockbuster effect like... For a good impact, please turn on the volume because the sound sfx are very important. Suggestion and comments welcome. Demo : [ Click on the image to directly access the download page ] Igor, if I missed somebody of your team, please let me know... The template (with the instructions on how to use it) is now available. I included Igors suggestion. Template : [ Click on the image to directly access the download page ]
-
Is "Pause when window of slide show becomes inactive" workin
thedom replied to ADB's topic in General Discussion
Andrew, I already used this option to launch videos (using granot's utility) because I wanted the slideshow to NOT continue while playing the video. And tt works perfectly well. I don't understand why it wouldn't work for slideshow the way you wan it to work. I will try to make a test tonight and will let you know... -
Mike, I would be interested to see the result. It's always a pleasure to see what people do with my templates and how they use it. You can dop whatever you want with them and do the modifications you wish. As long as it is for non commercial use, please let your creativity work, remove my logo and insert the effect in your own slideshow.
-
Andy, The music is called "Alone in Kyoto" and is performed by a french band "Air". It's a soundtrack of the movie "Lost in Translation" by Sofia Coppola.
-
No problem guys, I'm flattered. Here is the PTE project: http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=241 Have a good day.