Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. Lin, it seems you send me a trojan because it is exactly what I started to do yesterday with the technique you describe! Seriously, yes, this feature would be very useful. But what I was thinking of to make the job quicker was the ability to copy several keypoints of an object at the same time and to paste them on the timeline wherever we want. May be in a future version for both options...
  2. Fascinating !!! I don't understand why you used two images by slide, one with several keypoints (successively with 0 and 100% opacity) but the effect is absolutely amazing!
  3. I found ZNsoft Icon Maker. It seems to have a lot of options and features. I'm afraid the only language avalaible is french. But you can have a try : http://znsoft.free.fr/icon.htm
  4. Hi jfa, Thank you for your interest. Actually, I don't host those utilities. That's why the file attached is a fake one. To download those softwares, you have to follow the link I give in the description.
  5. Gerdi, I just tried and the show is still avalaible. It just seems that there is a download page now with a counter for each file avalaible. For Stéphane's "My first show with Pte5 beta 7", go to Stéphane's website : http://www.bidouze.com, then select "diaporamas" and click on "adore ecrire free". Or here is the direct link : http://s144573887.onlinehome.fr/compteurbide/go.php?id=22 Stéphane I think just show is so amazing that I would like to host it on my site. Are you ok ?
  6. I don't think so because the error she gets is "Could not locate the remote server". I made a search on Google bur didn't find anything who could help. Sorry Silvia. But could you please try to download the "rain demo" with the following link and tell me if you succedeed ? http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/files/TheDom-Rain-EXE.zip Thank you very very much for your compliment. I will try to make the tutorial by the end of the week...
  7. Hello Volker, This option is only avalaible in v5, sorry. It was released for v5 beta #8 : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5237 "+ Added "Perspective correction for Zoom" option for objects. See "Objects and animation" window. With this option enabled we simulate true movement of a camera to an object." Here are some demos members made about this feature : http://www.lin-evans.net/p2e/perspective.zip http://www.alrobinson.com/perspective-zoom-exe.zip http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....post&id=475 But maybe you could give a try to version 5...
  8. Here are two little animations of butterflies. The demo includes sound too. [click on the image above to directly access the download page] The sequences are quite short but they could be much more longer without increasing the size of the exe (2,95 Mb) because it's not a frame by frame animation. Please notice the clouds animation in the second sequence.
  9. Very useful software Ken! Thanks for sharing. I already added it in the "Essential Free Tools" section on my site.
  10. Thank you all for your nice comments. Silvia, what error do you have when trying to reach my website ? As Ron suggested, I plan to make a simple SWF tutorial on how to simulate rain and lightnings... Waiting for this tutorial, the masks used in the demo (and more) are already avalaible for download for those who want to give them a try. [Click on the image to directly access the download page ] The pack includes 7 png files with transparency (2,48 Mb) : - 6 lightinings - 1 rain To make those masks, I used photoshop brushes you can download for free on Amaranth Dreams : http://www.amaranthdreams.com/brushes.htm All the credits is without any doubt for them. Please go visit Amaranth Dreams . They have first quality brushes there!
  11. Stéphane, I watched your show a couple of weeks ago but I didn't take time to congratulate you for its immense quality. It is so creative, really a piece of art, the effects are perfectly used. One of the best slideshow I have ever seen, really. A lot of poesy, it keeps a little bit mysterious, it's beautiful. I have watched it several time since and the pleasure is always the same. I liked a lot an other slideshow you made "une soirée qui prend bien" which was very creative too. So, congratulations again for this new show. PS: is it indiscrete to ask you what your job is and if it has a link with artistic creation ?
  12. Hi Silvia, I'm sorry but I don't have any clue why you can't access the website anymore. Both links http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/portal.php and http://thefreedom.free.fr/share are correct.
  13. There was a problem with the permissions. Thank you for letting me know. I fixed it and everybody now have access to this section.
  14. I added a new section on my site : FREE TOOLS. It's a selection of the best free tools to help you to make your slideshows. To make it, I just leeched in this forum and choose the best ones that members suggested. Feel free to make other suggestions if you are aware of other great pieces of software. Thanks.
  15. Don't forget your embrella ! The demo is 3 Mb and includes sound and visual effects. [click on the image to directly access the download page]
  16. Hi Ben, Yes, with a lot of work (several keypoints with their own PZR), it's possible to have a pretty much natural falling movement. Al is right, John's (Ebenist) "Autumn demo" is a very good example of what can be done : - demo (exe) : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...&file_id=17 - full PTE project : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...&file_id=43 I think the job will be much more easily done in v5.10 with the motion paths fetaure (if Igor still plan to make it ) : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=28980
  17. For a still (not animated) rainy day effect, you can use Panosfx's free excellent photoshop action : http://panosfx.com/index.php?option=com_co...9&Itemid=27 As usual, the action is completely customizable... Combined with an animated rain effect, the result should be quite convincing... As Lin said, the hardest part is to create the mask. Maybe I will give it a try this week-end...
  18. Hi Boogie, Somebody already asked for this feature and - if I remember well - Igor's anwser was that is was not easily feasible because each object has two keypoints by default.
  19. Gerdi, The navigation bar in its new version (ie customizable!) should be avalaible in beta #10 or #11. You can read the full roadmap to final release of v5 here : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=34489 Stevep, It should be implemented in next beta (beta #9). To know more about this feature, you can read this post : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=35356
  20. I'm not completely sure my answer is a good one to your question but here what I made for a recent slideshow I wanted to be 16:9 ratio with 4:3 pictures. I just set the aspect ratio of my slideshow to 16:9, imported my 4:3 pictures as they are (without cropping them), set them in "cover slide" mode and pan them a little bit up or down depending on each photo (holding down the shift key to perfectly keep them centered, ie x=0). The weight of the exe is a little bit bigger than with 16:9 pictures but I found it faster to do it this way than in a photoeditor and it gave me more flexibility to apply zoom.
  21. It sounds fantastic, especially this "keep direction" option! Thanks for the information Igor. PS: I'm sorry not be a very active member for a while. I have so much work to do at the office, it's crazzy! And I use the time left to visit a house to buy.
  22. Hi Zeus, The full PTE project is avalaible on my site in the "full PTE project" section. If you just want to see the demo (exe only), go in the "demos" section. (see links in my signature). Or you can directly access the download page with those links : - full PTE project : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...amp;file_id=139 - demo : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...amp;file_id=111 I hope it's what you're looking for because the forum you are refering too is about Proshow and I don't use this software anymore.
  23. Hi Chris, That's eaxctly the main reasons why I don't use Proshow Producer anymore. Welcome on board!
  24. Hi Leonard, All the documentation about PTE I'm aware of is hosted on my site. See link in my signature. Hope you like to read. Seriously, there are manuals (most of them in pdf format) and videos tutorials (mainly in flash). Good luck.
  25. Hi HvK, It looks very promising! I am really wondering how you made the links change (text and image) when mouse over... If you can give us tips.
×
×
  • Create New...