Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

nelson

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    472
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by nelson

  1. Absolutely stunning, the best I have seen. Kieron
  2. The exposures and detail of the photographs is exceptional, very well done!!! Kieron
  3. I am using a graphics tablet Barry, and I am not finding the difficulties you are experiencing. I am using the Wacom Intuos 4 series of tablets on the default settings, although like you I am using a soft nib. Could it be the Bamboo series, we would need more users of tablets to weigh in on this. Kieron
  4. Welcome back Dom, I am looking forward to the rest of the demo to see more photos of your icelandic adventure. The chest looks really good and will be a great addition to your wonderful templates. Kieron
  5. Mark, I enjoy your photography, especially your black and whites. I was wondering if you would mind commenting a little on your thoughts of the Sony HX5v for the panoramas. Thanks, Kieron
  6. Worth reading: An Analysis of Lightroom JPEG Export Quality Settings http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies/jpeg-quality Kieron
  7. Well it certainly passes the test with me as I was wanting more. I would love to visit this site someday. The photography is excellent, nice work. Kieron
  8. Thanks Igor, and thanks to Lin for an excellent tutuorial. Kieron
  9. Very funny, I hope people in your community think so too?
  10. Brian, You are a font of knowledge, pardon the pun. I always learn something new when you respond to someones questions. Kieron
  11. Keep up the great work as it shows the unlimited possibilities of the program inspired with your imagination. I tried the template last night and it works great. I think that the user will have a lot of fun with this one. Highly recommended, Kieron
  12. Would like to see and hear more, so I ordered the DVD. looking forward to it, Kieron
  13. Barry, You are a master at creating the third image. I really enjoyed this, Kieron
  14. What I do is download the file to the desktop and extract it to a new folder. Then run the downloaded file from the new folder. The Dom will answer all your queries. Kieron
  15. I was wondering if any camera clubs use this software www.photocompsoftware.com/ If you do, comments are most welcomed. Thanks, Kieron
  16. Lin, thanks for giving so freely of your time. I refer to your tutorials constantly and look forward to new ones. Kieron
  17. Very well done!! I too liked the way you handled the verticals. Kieron
  18. Hello Barry, Another masterpiece, I am always amazed at your technical skill at sharpening images. The depth of focus and textures gives a 3D effect. Do you get the sense I really liked it!! Kieron www.vanishingculturesphotography.com
  19. Hello Barry, Thank you for posting this. Your shows are always an inspiration. Great work as usual, Kieron
  20. Beautiful presentation. It is a wonderful stress reliever, takes your mind to a different world. Well done. Kieron
  21. Hello Lin, I would be interested in your snow cube. I would also like to take the time to thank you personally for your training tutorials. They have helped me tremendously and I refer to them often. Kieron
  22. I did not mean to hijack your thread Maurizio. I thought you might find interest in someone else who has recently been to Ladakh. Thanks to everyone for the kind comments. I have been fortunate to travel and photograph this amazing world we live in. I would not consider myself a professional photographer as it is not my main source of income. I was quite active on the forum at the beginning of the year (asking questions). I was new to the program and had just returned from China. I presented the show at our local auditorium. Thanks to the Dom and his wonderful templates,to Barry, for his instructional videos, and others who helped me with hardware issues, the presentation was a success. Many thanks , Kieron
  23. I really enjoyed the show. I have recently returned from Ladakh, an amazing experience. If you are interested please check out my Ladakh gallery at http://www.vanishingculturesphotography.com Kieron
  24. Thanks everyone, I can`t seem to duplicate it, but will repost if it should happen again. Kieron www.vanishingculturesphotography.com
  25. A recent show that I put together has been played from the executable file dozens of times. The other day about 15 minutes into the 26 minute presentation the sound seemed to stall for about 3 seconds and remain out of synch till the end of the presentation. I have not replayed it to find out if it will do the same thing at the same point but was curious if anyone has encountered this. The presentation was presented on a dual core processor. Someone suggested to me that this may have been the reason. The logic was that the sound was on the other core at this time? I do not understand this stuff but he said it may be the way the code was written? The sound file has been left in the wave format and not converted to mp3 as I am using a newer pc with lots of ram and processing speed. Any thoughts most welcomed as I would hate to be in the middle of a presentation that is important and have this error. Kieron
×
×
  • Create New...