WnSoft Forums

Comments on PicturesToExe Deluxe 7.0

Igor

Just a small point, when viewing the website on my main XP machine it says PTE Deluxe 7.0 as expected. However when I view it on my laptop - Vista it says PTE Deluxe 6.5 as the header but Ver 7.0 underneath & does in fact download 7.0. I am using Firefox on both.

Just given myself a crash course in the new layout as am off to demonstrate PTE to a Camera Club.

Jill

Editor AV News

MUST BE YOU GARY

"C:\Program Files\WnSoft PicturesToExe\7.0\Main\PicturesToExe.exe"

AND

i downloaded mins after he posted the links

KEN

================

Ken,

I downloaded it at least 5 times using Firefox and it keeps giving me 6.5. This happened whether I used the link in Igor's email notice,or the Forum's link, or at the Wnsoft site. I then tried it using IE and I finally got 7.0. Strange. I've never had this type of problem with Firefox.

Gary :blink:

Had same problem as Gary. Downloaded with IE and also got version 6.5.8. Have tried a couple of times and keep getting

same version. Also the file size is 7.71mb and not 12mb

Colin

=======================

Colin,

Thank God it is not only me. I have been going a bit nuts trying to figure out what might be causing the problem. For anyone else, I'd appreciated it someone can shed some light on this. I have attached a gif to show exactly what I get. I have tried more than a dozen times to use Firefox to download version 7, as I have always done, but just can't get 7.0 to download...only 6.58 gets downloaded.

Thanks... Gary :blink: :blink:

post-1794-0-26565400-1315598985_thumb.gi

Try clearing you cache - could be leading you astray? If not, download it from the forum instead of the main page....

Best regards,

Lin

Had same problem as Gary. Downloaded with IE and also got version 6.5.8. Have tried a couple of times and keep getting

same version. Also the file size is 7.71mb and not 12mb

Colin

Try clearing you cache - could be leading you astray? If not, download it from the forum instead of the main page....

Best regards,

Lin

=========================

Lin,

SOLVED!!! I thought my cache had been cleared when I ran a diagnostic program earlier today to see if that would solve the problem. But I guess it did not clear the cache. I went into Firefox and cleared it with its menu and then I got Version 7 to download. This is so strange because all previous beta versions were downloaded with no problems. Thanks for the reminder about clearing out the cache. It worked.

Gary :rolleyes:

Lin,

Thank you for your suggestion. I cleared my cache and downloaded both from the forum and the Wnsoft website

and I am still getting version 6.58 with a file size of 7.71mb.

I will wait to see if anybody else has this problem or if Igor can solve the problem.

Colin

Since version 7.0 we send short licese keys for PicturesToExe Deluxe. Example:

ABC4U-VUN9R-BKHAC-E7CWQ-ZBNP3

Also you can buy a CD disc with PicturesToExe, user guides in PDF, license key printed on a cover of the disc.

User receives Deluxe and Upgrade keys immediatelly after purchasing. Also customer receives a copy of license key in second email. New short key can be easily entered to PicturesToExe. So I think we completely solved the problem with missed license keys.

• 3 weeks later...

Igor

I notice that when I select a video (Canon 5D Mk2) PTE give me the optimize screen, but when I click OK, it always opens the optimization screen behind the PTE main screen. Until you know what is going on, nothing seems to be happening. It does it on both my PC's and It did the same on a friends PC when I was showing him how it worked.

Its not supposed to do that is it?