WnSoft Forums

A HIGHLAND INTERLUDE

Lakelandlass

Photographed in the Western Highlands of Scotland and The Cuillin, Isle of Skye, in the last week of October 2012. We were very fortunate in that we were blessed with the only window of decent weather in Britain that week.

With grateful thanks to Bill Hines as usual, available at www.beechbrook.com/pte

A MAC version is also available.

Maureen

Hi Maureen

Superb!

Soft lights, warm colors, breathtaking sceneries, sharp shots, beautiful framings, moody music ... nothing more to say.

Some shots are very close to paintings... awesome.

Many thanks for sharing

Patrick

Hi Maureen,

I can only echo Patricks remarks, superb photography as always, really great sharp images. Wonderful sequence that we know you always produce.

Thank you once again for sharing.

regards

Ralph

Maureen,

As I mentioned in my email to you, Highland Interlude is nothing short of a professional travel video. Superb as always ! Great music as well. Your weather was certainly better than our last time in Skye. wink.gif

Bill

My thanks to all of you for your generous comments.

I do have to say, though, that I made several trips to Skye before I ever got really lucky with the weather there, which is capricious to say the least. We were staying on the mainland this time and fortunately just picked the right day.

Maureen

Maureen,

Just beautiful! Your work on the transitions was quite masterful. They are very subtle, but very effective. Of course, the photography was just fantastic. I loved the castle! To be honest, it almost felt as if I were watching some sort of "fairy tale" movie. Thanks again for sharing!

Maureen,

Another great show from you again with very nice transitions. There are some much beautiful compositions in this show that I have to watch it a few times to take it all in.

Thanks for showing,

Bert